Chapter 14

*made a minor change. Instead of her attending college in Arizona, she's attending in Texas. Everything is still the same in the last chapter*

*Crystal's POV*

After I unpacking all of my clothes and getting settle inside my dorm, I decided to go to the gym since nothing was popping off until later tonight. It was so many people on campus and what caught my attention were the fraternities. As I walked to the gym, I saw Jerel and some girl hugged up together. I just stood there in shock because this nigga was just in my room asking me to be his date for the party tonight. I heard someone behind me laughing so I turned around to see who it was. It was a dude with a Kappa Alpha Psi jacket on.

"Something funny?" I asked him.

"Why you standing here looking at ole' dude like he yo nigga," He asked.

"Well, since you're so worried about why I'm standing here then its because that nigga was just in my room asking me to be his date for tonight's party hosted by the basketball team," I answered.

"You must be new here?" He asked.

"Yea," I responded.

"Jerel is that type of nigga that tries to get a multiple girls to get some. I been going to school with dude for years and there's no changing him. He lies a lot cause I haven't heard of the basketball throwing a party. The only party that's going down tonight is the Nupes party,"

"Well I won't be attending," I said then started to walk off. A few moments later I felt myself being grabbed by the wrist.

"I didn't get your name," He said.

"You never asked,"

"Well, I'm Lance and you are?"

"Not interested at the moment," I said. Lance smiled showing all his pretty white teeth. He stood at least 6'1. Dark skin complexion. Bigger than Jerel. Fresh Fade. Pretty eyes but not as pretty as Jerel's. And Lance knew how to dress. I admit Lance was fine but after seeing what type of dude Jerel was, I wasn't going for Lance. He was a Nupe. I knew all the females around campus wanted to get a dude that was in a fraternity. Especially a fine ass Nupe. They were the biggest thing on campus. I continued to walk to the gym so that I could workout. I knew I was going to have to watch out for these dudes around campus. Seems like most of them just want the cootta cat and I wasn't giving it up like that. I began running on the treadmill first. I didn't feel like working on arms. I wished that the track wasn't closed today because I would've went an ran there instead of coming to this stanky ass gym.

*later that night*

Kelly was waiting for me to come inside the dorm. She was all dressed up. She wore white liquid leggings, a white peplum top, and a pair of tall white heels. Kelly was bad. Her wavy Brazilian weave was on point. She wore red lipstick that complimented her brown-skin complexion. I guess she was going to the Nupes Red and White Affair.

"Bitch get dressed in either black or white," Kelly said.

"For?" I asked.

"The Red and White Affair,"

"I'm not going," I said.

"Yes the hell you are! I'm not going in there by myself,"

"I'm not a party person,"

"Well you're going to be tonight. Get dressed," Kelly said. I sighed and rolled my eyes. I wanted to go but then again I didn't. I wasn't a party person. It's not that I can't dance, it's that I'm shy to let go and have fun. I pulled out my all white halter jumpsuit that crossed at the top and had a little peep hole in the middle of my chest. The bottom of the jumpsuit was skinny. The whole jumpsuit itself was tight. All my curves was showing. The back of the jumpsuit was open. It showed my newest tattoo which was a rose with Casey's sunrise and sunset date at the top of my left shoulder. I put on a pair of all white heels and a pair of diamond earrings. I flat ironed my hair and feathered my bang. Put on some make up and topped it all off with red lipstick. I took a look in the mirror and for once I felt bad as hell. I walked back into the living area to meet up with Kelly. It was only right to snap it up before we left out to go to the party. Time for me to finally stop being shy and just let loose.