Chapter 16

Sorry for any mistakes but enjoy the chapter. Btw there's a picture of Crystal and Lance.

Crystal's POV

The past couple of weeks have been flying by and things have been good. Lance and I were progressing and I could see things becoming serious between us. Today marks five months of us talking to each other. The only bad thing about falling for him is that I've already made plans to move to Cali where GG is. She was diagnosed with Cancer a month ago and I was going to tell Lance about everyhing but he wanted to take me out to dinner tonight and I just don't think that tonight will be a good time to tell him. I wanted everything to go well because he's taking the time out of his busy schedule to make time for me which is amazing and absolutely sweet. Our date was in less than an hour and I still needed to do my hair and get dressed. He told me to dress really nice because he was taking me out to an upscale restaurant. I decided to just straighten my hair and throw on a simple but cute black dress. I pulled out a pair of black Louboutin heels and put them on. The only thing left to do was my make-up.

"Wassup beautiful," Lance greeted me as I got inside of his car.

"Hey," I shyly responded.

"Everything good?" 

"Yea. Why you ask?"

"The way you said hey just made me think something was wrong but you look gorgeous,"

"Thank you,"

Lance smirked at me then drove off the campus. Tomorrow was the last day of being on campus and I was excited. I was even more excited to go to Cali. I already had an apartment that overlooked the beach. I was blessed to still have Chaz in my life supporting me even though I told him that he didn't have to support me but he insisted anyways. He was even paying for GG's treatment which was very sweet of him. I guess he felt the need to keep us straight because of Casey. I knew he was still hurting. That was his wife. His best friend. His other half. Now he didn't have her anymore. We didn't have her anymore. We still considered Chaz as family and made him feel welcomed every time he came around. I couldn't just shut out the one man who had my back and acted like a father and brother to me. 

Lance got out of his car and walked over to my side and opened the car door. Lance was a gentleman and I appreciated that. Really that's how all dudes are when y'all first start talking and dating. They go out their way to get you and then once they have you, everything stops. I got out of the car and took Lance's open hand then followed him inside of the restaurant. I stopped dead in my tracks as I realized no one was in the restaurant except a greeter, a sever, and a couple of the cooking staff. They were all just standing there smiling. I looked at Lance confused as he flashed his pretty smile. The greater presented us a candlelit table for two. Lance lead me past them and pulled out my chair for me. 

"This is beautiful," I said as I took my seat.

"I'm glad you like it," Lance responded as he took his seat across from me.

"Mr.Williams will you be having your usual tonight?" The sever asked.

"You already know. Crystal you know what you want?" Lance questioned me.

"Umm no. I've never been here before so I'm going to look over the menu for a couple minutes," I answered.

"That's fine. Just call my name and I'll be back to take your order," the sever said before walking away.

"So what do you get from her?" I asked.

"I get the Chicken Alfredo," Lance said sitting back in his chair.