Chapter 32

I met up with Vince, CJ, and Byrd so that we all could head out together to Santa Monica. All that was going through my head was Crystal. I didn't want nothing to happen to her and I damn sure didn't want nothing to happen to me, but I rather have something happen to me than something to happen to her. That was my baby girl. Danielle was safe. My mom took her to Virginia to visit the rest of our family. The ones that didn't have anything to do with the drug game. I had my bodygaurds watch over Crystal and Jasmine so I knew they were safe. I pulled up in my pops driveway and saw that they were all standing outside of their cars. One thing that I noticed was that the truck we were all suppose to ride wasn't in the driveway.

"Aye where the truck?" I asked as I stepped outside of my car.

"We think it would be best to all go in different cars," Vince said.

"Why?" I questioned.

"Cause if they were to come at us, they can't follow all of us," CJ answered.

I nodded. I understood where they were coming. Vince popped his truck and we saw nothing but toys. Guns everywhere.

"Pick which one y'all want," Vince told us. We all looked at him crazy because he never let anyone touched his most prized possesions. Vince was in love with his guns and if he could marry them, he would. One more black cars pulled up and I didn't know what was happening. Vince and CJ didn't know either. Byrd just smirked and told us to chill. One of the most dedicated nigga to game that I knew. Dre was my little nigga. He was sixteen, but I had to admit the nigga had heart for sure. He had his favorite gun right beside him. AK47.

"Wassup nehpew," I greeted Dre.

"Wassup," Dre said with his clean, cool ass.

"What y'all doing here?" Vince asked.

"I'm running with y'all tonight. That nigga Jr gotta see me cuz," Dre said.

"What he do to you?" I asked.

"That nigga had to nerve to disrespect my little shawty, Morgan," Dre replied.

"Morgan? Yo 'best friend'?" CJ questioned. Dre been crushing on his girl best friend since they were fourteen. I told him to go ahead and make a move on her but he wasn't ready to commit to a girl just yet. He feared that they relationship would fail if they got together at this point.

"Yea man. He been fucking with her at her job. He tried to rape her a couple weeks ago but shawty a real thug forreal but the shit pissed me off and plus I heard what happen to Jasmine and that shit foul," Dre said. We all agreed that it was foul and that it was time for these niggas to end for good. We all loaded back into our cars then headed out. Time to shut some shit down.

We met up at the house that Chaz, Cash, and Jr was at. All the lights in the house were on and we saw at least five downstairs and two upstairs in different rooms. CJ and I got out of our cars and went to the back of the house. We knew that Chaz would run out the back. Byrd set up in a spot where he could use his scope. He took out the two dudes upstairs then gave signal to Dre and Vince. Dre and Vince stayed out in the street and began to fire their guns making all the dudes rush out of the house. Byrd took out one more dude with his scope before putting that down and using a smaller weapon. Dre was taking out niggas like a pro and that is why we fucked with him. Plus he was family. We saw Chaz run out the back door with Jr. CJ took Jr out with one head shot. I ran up on Chaz and pointed my gun at the side of his head. CJ came up and patted him down and took the gun that was on him.

"Any last words?" I asked Chaz.

"How is Crystal?" He questioned.

"Better now that she knows that she's safe with me," I replied.

"Is that so? Cash and Chanell is paying her and y'alls baby a visit right now," Chaz said with a smirk. I just fired my gun and blew all his brains out. Nothing but blood was splattered on CJ and I. I quickly raced back to the front and got inside my car and drove off. I needed to save Crystal. The boys could handle themselves. Crystal and my baby couldn't.

Crystal's POV

*Boom*

My door was being kicked in by Chanell's crazy ass. I was six months pregnant and this bitch wants to fuck with me now. My eyes were fixed on hers and hers were fixed on mine. She pulled out her gun and sat it on the table. This bitch wanted a fight and I wasn't having it. Not while I'm pregnant. I grabbed the gun was behind our lamp and fired at her but I didn't kill. I shot her twice in both legs and once in both arms.

"Why? Why in the hell do you choose to fuck with me?" I asked.

"You took my man you bitch and my daughter," Chanell answered.

"You left them and now that I make your old family happy, you're pissed off at me? Hell no. You will not fuck with me and mine. You might have thought I was a stupid, quiet little chick, but I ain't sweetheart," I said.

"You don't have the heart to kill me," Chanell said, "You are a bitch."

"Call me a bitch one more time," I demaned.

"You are a bi-" I shot her in the head twice before she could get the "tch" part out. I heard someone running toward the door and not paying attention to who was running, I shot them in the arm. When I realized who it was I dropped my gun and place my hands over my mouth.

"Dammit Crystal," Lance cried out in pain. I had hit him in the arm. Then someone else had hit him in the same place. Lance turned around quickly and fired three times and killed Cash with no hesitation. I ran over to Lance and kissed him as I said sorry.

"Baby I'm so sorry," I cried.

"Shawty you good. Go grab a towel and apply pressure to my arm," He said. I did exactly what he said and we just sat there. He began to laugh and I looked at him crazy.

"What's funny?" I asked.

"Look at us. I love you girl and I wouldn't trade you for anything in this world. I thank God nothing happened to you or our baby. Four more months and he or she will be here and I'm going to do my best to protect both of y'all and myself just so I can be there for you, the baby, and Danielle," Lance said. I cheesed at him then kissed him passionately. I loved my man. He was my superman. Saved me from Cash and Chanell's crazy ass and I couldn't be more happier.

Hoped you guys loved it. I'm sorry that it was kind of short and that this is the end, but I'm now about to write another story that will pick up with the new character Dre and it will have a few updates on Crystal and Lance and their baby. Comment and Vote and be on the look out for the new story coming soon. Thanks guys.