Chapter 29

Crystal's POV

I couldn't believe that I was pregnant. I didn't want to tell anyone until it was noticeable that I was pregnant and the time is now. I'm four months pregnant with Lance's child. My first child. His second. I had five more months until our baby is born. I was nervous but happy at the same time. I didn't plan on having a baby this early in our relationship. I didn't want this pregnancy to get back to Cash because I feared that he would try to harm me and the baby. I've had a few run-ins with Saige after finding out that I was pregnant. She didn't say anything. She just mugged me as if I had done something to her. If it had anything to do with Quez, that was not my problem and the way my attitude is set up at this point in my life, I wasn't for all the drama and she knew that. I walked into the kitchen and began cooking dinner for Lance, Danielle, and I. Lance was somewhere that I didn't know about. I trusted him though so I didn't bother asking where he was going. He has mainly been busy with business. Jasmine and CJ have been into it since that night that they rescued her from Jr's warehouse. I understood that she was afraid to trust any man after what Jr did to her. I was the same way when I was rape.

*knocks on the door*

"Who is it?" I asked.

"CJ,"

"Hey," I greeted him.

"Wassup. Have you see Jasmine?" CJ asked in concern.

"Yea, she's with my aunt. CJ can we talk?" I asked.

"Wassup," he asked taking a seat on the couch.

"You have to understand that Jasmine is having a hard time trusting any man after what Jr did to her. I was th same way when I was rape when I was little,"

"You were rape?"

"Yea,"

"I'm sorry to hear that but I wouldn't hurt Jasmine and Lance wouldn't hurt you. Our mom has raised us to never hurt a woman. Yea, we used to dog females but us putting our hands on them or forcing them to do something they didn't want to do was never in our minds,"

"I believe you. It's just I know that's where her head is. Just give her some time to herself and try again with her in the future if you still have feelings for her," I said. CJ nodded his head and gave me a hug and that's when the question popped up.

"Crystal you're getting a little big and I feel a little bump. What's that about?" CJ asked.

"You can't tell anyone. I want to tell them myself but I am pregnant," I answered.

"Lance know?" CJ questioned. I nodded my head and CJ just grinned. I knew he was going to joke around with Lance about having two kids and he has none but his time was coming soon. I just knew it. I locked the door after CJ left and continued cooking until there was another knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Stacy," the voice yelled through the door. Who in the hell was Stacy?

"Do I know you?" I asked.

"No, but Lance does," she said with one hand on her hip, "Where is he?"

"He's not here. Exactly how do you know my man?"

"Your man? Aha girl that's funny. Anyways, I'm his ex girl. I don't want his ass if that's what you're thinking. I just want him to know that I'm putting his ass on child support for the baby he doesn't take care of," Stacy said amusingly.

"Are you sure it's his?" I questioned with one eyebrow lifted.

"Bitch are you sure that the baby inside of you is his?"

"Woah there. Watch that bitch word before you have an ass whopping coming after I drop our baby," I said with a calm attitude pointing my finger.

"Anyways, bitch, tell him exactly what I said. Thanks boo," Stacy said leaving from the front door. She was lucky that I was four months pregnant cause her ass would've been mine. Lance has a lot of explaining to do when he gets home. I'm not mad or anything but if that is his baby, he should've told me when he told me about Danielle. For the second time I continued to finish cooking and I was finally done twenty minutes later. Lance walked in the door and Danielle was happy to see him. I was happy to see him too. I didn't want to bring up the situation at dinner because Danielle was sitting with us. We asked each other how our day was and what all we do and I was right. He was handling business with the crew. After we were finished eating, I collected all of our plates and put them in the dishwasher. Lance gave Danielle a bath then put her to sleep before coming into the bedroom. Now was the time to bring up Ms.Stacy.

"Your ex girlfriend came over today," I said.

"Who?" Lance asked with widened eyes.

"Stacy,"

Lance sighed and rolled his eyes, "What the hell she want?"

"For you to know that she's putting you on child support,"

"Child support? What child of her's is mine?"

"I don't know you tell me,"

"I don't have a child with her. I want to know which one of her six kids she claims to be mine so we can get a DNA test. I'm gon prove that neither one her children is mine,"

"Well you need to do that and put her ass in check because the bitch was about to catch a beat down,"

"Not while you're pregnant," Lance said with an attitude.

"I know that,"

"Good cause I'll go crazy if something happens to any of my children which happens to be Danielle and the one in your stomach,"

"Why you bugging? I'm not going to do anything to harm our baby,"

"I'm just saying. End of discussion," Lance said closing the bathroom door. I didn't know why he was so upset. It was like he had already had this problem and it was occurring again. If the baby is his, I wouldn't be mad. I would be pissed if he decided to not take care of it. I took a sip of water and laid down in bed. I needed some sleep. Tomorrow was going to be interesting. Hopefully Lance wasn't in a bad mood because I was going to need him.

Just a quick update since I don't have school today. Comment and Vote! Also do me a favor and go check out my new book "I Choose You" that I will start whenever I finish this book. Tell me what you think and if I should continue with it.