Chapter 31

sorry for any mistakes.

*two months pass*

Lance's POV

"We got em' pops," I said.

"Where they at?" Byrd asked.

"Santa Monica," Vince answered for me.

"What you want us to do?" CJ asked.

"Go get them. They've disrespected us way too many times. The only way we gon' take them out is if we catch them unexpectedly. Lance you got a baby on the way. My grandchild. Their neice or nephew. That child isn't safe with them still alive," Byrd replied.

Crystal was now six months pregnant. We've been doing a good job staying lowkey, but recently we received a phone call from Cash threatning our child. Crystal and I have become too attach to our unborn child and if anything was to happen, we would go fucking crazy. It was now the time that we take these niggas out for good. It was best for us to have meetings back to back to plan on how to get these niggas, but we had no time to spare. It was now or never. Vince went to his house to pull out his favorite toys. CJ went to go get the best armor. I went home just to talk to my girl. I had a lot to get off my chest and now was the time to tell her just in case something was to happen to me. I ran Crystal a hot bath and poured some bubbles in the tub. I wanted this night to be special and I wanted her to feel how deep my heart is with her. I never thought that a nigtht like this would come, but Crystal is the best thing that has ever came into my life and I wanted her to know.

"Wassup baby," I said.

"Hey love. What's wrong? Seems like something is on your mind," Crystal asked.

"Get undressed and get in," I said.

"Are you going to help me get undressed?" Crystal said all flirtatiously. I smiled.

"Yea," I said then helped her get undressed. My baby was still beautiful even though she was big as hell. I know that's mean but it's the truth. She called herself fat. I'm just agreeing. She stepped inside the tub after her clothes were off and I sat down on the floor beside the tub.

"Lance what's wrong? Why you have this down look on your face?" Crystal asked.

"Crystal, from day one I have loved you. I'm in love with you. You are this person that is caring about everybody. You care about me and you care about Danielle. You treat her like she's yours. I just know you are going to be a great mother. I look at you and think about what you have been through and end up beating myself up cause I know I could've prevented all that shit if I would have known you sooner. My family loves you. No one in my family has ever loved one of my girls. You changed me from being this hoe to this faithful nigga and because of that I want to show you how much I appreciate you and show you how much I want us to be together til the end of time and with that being said," I got up and took a box from the counter draw and got on one knee.

"Lance...oh my God," Crystal said as she placed her hand over her mouth.

"Crystal Moore will you marry me?" I asked as tears rolled down my face.

"Are you serious?"

"I'm dead ass serious. I want you to be my wife,"

"Yes. I will love to be your wife," Crystal said with tears falling from her eyes.

I took her hand and placed the ring on her finger. I was more than happy that she said yea to a nigga. I couldn't believe that we was going to get married, but there was one more thing that I had to tell her.

"Look baby this game ain't shit to play with. My life is on the line every damn day. Pops and I and my brothers got to go out and handle business just so that nothing will happen to you, Danielle, or our unborn child. If I don't make it home in the morning, keep this ring as a reminder. You will always be my wife man even if you end up getting a new nigga. Just know that I'll be watching over y'all making sure that nigga right," I said.

"Lance don't talk like that. I know this is the life you chose. Nothing is going to happen to you. God got you in his hands. I know he does. I love you and I will see you in the morning," she said then kissed me passionately. I was blessed to have a girl like Crystal. Now that I got that out the way, it's time to go handle business.

Short update. Haven't done one in months. Been working and getting prepared for college. I will try my best to update after I get off today and update tomorrow since I have the whole day off. Comment and Vote. Also I think I'll try this new thing so y'all please feel free to inbox me and give me ideas on what should happen next. Love you guys.