Chapter 11

sorry for any mistakes.

Cash's POV

After sitting down with Chaz and the crew, we decided to just let the Montez's come to us. I was still pissed off about Derek texting Crystal's phone. I didn't care if they used to go to school together. I didn't care that he had a heart and decided to let her go. I cared about him being a Montez. I stopped liking the Montez family when they tried to kill me two years ago because I was fucking one of their family members. She wanted it so I gave it to her. They was mad at the simple fact that I was one of Chaz's boys. I wondered how in the hell did Derek get Crystal's number in the first place if they hadn't seen each other since freshman year. Crystal came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her. I wanted to give it to her but I had too much on my mind.

"What happened last night? Why was there black cars in the driveway?" Jasmine came in asking.

"They were coming to look for me," Crystal said.

"What? Where were you?"

"An abandoned building with Derek,"

"Derek? I seen him yesterday. He asked for your number and I gave it to him. If I knew that all that bullshit he was saying wasn't true, I wouldn't have gave it to him," Jasmine said making me focus my attention to her.

"What he say?" I asked.

"He was just long it's been a long time since they've seen each other and he would like to catch up with her," Jasmine responded.

"Next time don't give him no information about any of us," I said. I got up and headed out the room. I was pissed that it was Jasmine who gave Crystal's number to Derek. I just wanted to kill dude and be done with the shit. I got a text from my sister saying she was in town and that she brought someone that I hadn't seen in a while. I didn't know who she was talking about but I agreed to meet up with her and whoever she brought. I was going to tell Crystal that I was about to head out but I didn't feel like being in the room with Jasmine at the moment so I left. Crystal will be alright.

I met up with my sister, Shantise, at Starbucks. I didn't see no one with her which was weird cause she said someone was with her. Out of no where my first love came and sat beside me. I looked at Shantise and she just smiled at me.

"Hey Cash," Toya greeted me. I said wassup then looked at her. She looked beautiful. Brown-skin complexion. Dimples in both cheeks. She had gotten her braces taken off. Had a two long braids in her head. And that body was amazing.

"So what you've been up to little bro?" Shantise asked.

"Making money," I said.

"As always," Toya responded.

"What y'all been doing?" I asked.

"College," They both answered together. We all laughed.

"So we're debating on moving here," Shantise blurted out.

"Oh for real?" I questioned as I focused my attention to Toya. Crystal came into my head then left right out. Too many thoughts were rushing through my head about Toya and they would not leave. I know I had just gotten out and just got back with Crystal but damn Toya had a nigga mind gone. We all kept talking for a least an hour then Shantise had someone else to go meet. Toya wanted to catch up more so we headed to the park. It was a little chilly outside so we decided to stay inside the car. I remembered why I fell in love with Toya. She made me laugh. One of the most goofiest girl I done met in my life. I regretted cheating on her back in school. Maybe if I wouldn't have cheated, we would still be together. Crystal called me but I ignored it. I didn't feel like talking to her right now.

"Why you didn't answer?" Toya asked.

"Not important," I said.

"So you got a girl now?" She questioned.

"Yea but I don't know,"

"Seems like your feelings not there,"

"They is but they not,"

"Does she do the things I used to do?"

"Like what?"

"I can show you better than I can tell you," She said as she began to kiss on my neck. I started to push her off of me but her lips felt good as fuck. I knew it was wrong but at the same time it felt right. Lord forgive me for what I might do.

Crystal's POV

It was midnight when Cash decided to walk in. I had been calling him non-stop and all I got was a voice mail. He looked like he was tired and had a weird scent on him. He walked straight passed me and went to the bathroom. I heard the shower running so I just got in the bed. I wasn't about to wait on him to get out so I could ask where the hell he's been and who the hell he was with. I was going to find out first thing in the morning.

Short chapter. Just wanted to update something since I wasn't busy. Comment and Vote