Chapter 19

sorry for any mistakes.

I rolled out of Lance's bed and realized that he was no where in the room. I put on a pair of his joggers and one of his t-shirts then walked out to his living room. I seen Danielle watching Spongebob and Lance in the kitchen cooking. Whatever he was cooking smelled great.

"So you are a chef now?" I asked taking a seat at the kitchen island.

"I might be," his sexy deep voice replied.

"So what are you doing today?"

"Uh taking Danielle to my moms then I got to go to the trap and see what my uncle got planned since he just moved back to here,"

"I guess I'll go see my granny and check up on her again while you're gone since I'm off and I'm caught up on my class work," I said as Lance handed me a plate of pancakes with strawberries on top, eggs, and sausages.

"I'm only cooking cause you put it on me last night,"

"I mean that's one of my jobs as a girlfriend,"

"Damn baby you tight," Lance started singing.

"Yea nigga you right," I began singing with him.

"Damn bae you so little but you be really taking that pipe," Lance said as he hugged me from behind.

"Yes daddy I do," I said acting like Nicki Minaj.

"Daddy?" Lance asked smiling hard.

"Chill," I said laughing with him. Lance kissed my cheek then left out the kitchen to go to the bathroom. I ate my food then went and sat on the couch with Danielle. Danielle loved being around me and I loved that. I didn't plan on having kids anytime soon but whatever happens just happens. After we ate and after Lance and Danielle got dresses, they left. Laura brought me some clothes to wear for the day until I went out to the mall so I could by my own clothes. Once I got dressed, I headed out to the parking to get inside my car. I didn't really have anything to do today so I decided that I would pay GG a visit even though I had just seen her a couple days ago.

"Gretta Moore," I said to the lady at the front desk. She pointed to the room that my grandmother was in and I walked inside. "Hey...GG," I slowly said as I noticed Chaz in her room.

"Hey baby," GG said as she took me into her arms.

"How you feeling?" I asked.

"Good. Better than before," GG said.

"That's good. I just stopped by to see how you was doing since I was on this side of town," I said pulling her hair to the side.

"Can I speak to you?" Chaz asked me. I didn't know what Chaz wanted to talk. Lance didn't even tell me how he knew Chaz.

Chaz and I stepped outside and he began to talk,"I have my reasons why I don't want you with Lance."

"I'm listening," I said folding my arms but not getting an attitude.

"His dad and I don't like each other for the simple fact that I took Casey from him and him and I were like best friends," Chaz started to explain.

"So you telling me that I can't date Lance because you have a problem with Lance's dad over something petty and it was your fault that y'all are into it?" I asked.

"It's not like that. I'm afraid that they're going to turn you against me," Chaz said.

"What y'all have going has nothing to do with me. I'm upset with you cause you kicked me out over something petty," I said. Chaz was about to say something else but he got a call from one of his boys and said he had to go. I just rolled my eyes and went back into the room with GG and started talking to her about it.

"GG, do you know how Chaz and Casey got together?" I asked.

"Do I? To make a long story short, Casey was dating this dude name Byrd. He was everything Casey wanted. He spoiled her. Treated her like a Queen. Then she met Chaz after him and Byrd became best friends. Chaz knew that Casey was Byrd's girl but that didn't stop him. Chaz framed that boy making him get an eight year sentence in prison just so that he could take Casey away," GG explained.

"So what happened when he got out of jail?" I asked wanting to know more.

"There was nothing Byrd could do. He just wanted Casey to be happy. Casey was happy with Chaz so he didn't bother breaking up a happy home even though it hurt him inside. There was a point in time where Casey wanted to go back to Byrd because Chaz kept cheating on her but Byrd was already with someone else," she said. I looked out the window as I processed everything GG just told me inside my head. It was pretty fucked up that Chaz did that to Byrd. I didn't know that Byrd had a big heart like that. Now I knew where Lance got his heart from. I gave GG a hug and kissed her forehead before leaving the hospital. My next stop was the mall so that I could buy some clothes and shoes.

*In Victoria's Secret*

"Well look who's here," Cash said as he put his arm around some female I didn't know.

"Who's this?" She asked.

"This the girl I told you I was in love with but she blew a nigga off," Cash said sucking his teeth afterwards.

"Aww well I'm glad she did because if she didn't then you wouldn't be in love with me," she said.

"How long have y'all been together?" I asked.

"Five months," she answered smiling.

"How is he in love when in between that time he's been trying to get back with me?" I asked.

"Get over yourself. He's in love with me. He wouldn't leave his family for you," she said.

"Family?" I asked amusingly.

"Yes, I'm three months pregnant with his child. His first child actually," she said putting up a number one.

"Aw isn't that so cute and sweet?" I said like I was one of those fake friends that pretended to be excited. I laughed then rolled my eyes. I started to walk away from them until someone grabbed my wrist. I turned around to see that it was Lance and Danielle.

"What are y'all doing here?" I asked as Lance stared at Cash.

"Decided to take Danielle shopping. What you doing here?" Lance asked.

"Buying new stuff," I said.

"Lance," the girl Cash was with said. Lance just looked at her in digust. He kept looking back and forth from Cash and the girl. "Danielle," she said forming a smile and holding her arms out. Danielle just hid behind Lance.

"She doesn't know you. You didn't stay too long to get to know her," Lance said coldly.

"I was young Lance," the girl said.

"I don't give a damn. I was too," Lance said in anger stepping a little closer to them. Cash put his arm between them.

"You better chill. She pregnant with my child and I'll kill yo ass if you kill my child," Cash said stepping in front of Lance.

"Aha you better pray that she don't leave your child at the damn house by itself while she run off with another nigga," Lance said. Lance picked Danielle up and took my hand. We walked away from them and that was the end of it. I tried to talk to Lance but he just waved me off. He was really pissed off and I didn't blame him. I continued to shop in Victoria's Secret while Lance just leaned on a wall and began texting on his phone. Danielle just followed me. I knew at this point things were going to get crazy. I just prayed no one gets hurt.

________________________

Comment and Vote :)