Chapter 8

sorry for any mistakes.

Crystal's POV

Last night was my first time experiencing what Cash did to me and I loved it. I noticed that Cash wasn't laying beside me. I didn't think too much of it so I got out the bed and headed downstairs to make breakfast. I only made breakfast for me and Cash. Everyone else could make their own damn breakfast. I put all our food on a tray and made my way down the hall to the room that Cash normally sleeps in when he stays the night here. I knew he was in there because I head music and I could smell the smoke.

With your fine ass, treat you like a wine glass
Top shelf you and beat that pussy up
Beat it up but do it careful
Turn you phone off, girl, no one can help you
Yeah, see, I'm a pussy eatin' nigga, all I do is eat pussy
Do it in your mama's house, like I don't care if she lookin'
Yeah, it's so good... I have her shakin'
He lookin' - tell him she took it
Put it in my mouth, girl, put it in my mouth
Have you sin, oh my God, girl, just put it in my mouth
Yeah, put it in my mouth girl, put it in my mouth
This a message from the Lord, girl, just put it in my mouth

 I'm a give you that Love Jones, baby lay your head down
Don't worry 'bout a thing, leave it up to me and I'm a work it out
Love Jones, Love Jones, Love Jones... (yeah baby)
Ooh...
Lick it one time, then two times...
Ooh...
Lick it one time, then two times...

I walked inside of the room and saw that Cash was sitting on the bed with no shirt on, smoking weed. I'm guessing he was in a freaky mood cause of the music he was listening to. He motioned his hand for me to come to him. He put his blunt down and took the tray from me and sat it to the side. He grabbed my hand and positioned me on top of him. I grabbed my face and kissed me passionately. I was loving every moment of it. Jr and Quez came through the door and stood there in shocked.

"What the hell is going on?" Jr asked.

"Damn y'all together now?" Quez asked.

"Yea we together now," Cash responded making me look at him.

"For real?" I asked him softly but seriously. Cash nodded. I couldn't believe that we were finally together. I just hope he doesn't let me down cause I was really feeling him. Then I began to think to myself that I was not only his girl but I'm also about to play mommy to a child that isn't mine. I didn't like drama and I prayed to God that she wasn't a crazy baby mama. I got off of Cash and made my way out of the room because I figure him and the boys had to talk about something important. I raced down the hallway. I needed to tell Saige and Jasmine the good news but also the bad news.

"Guess what y'all," I said with a big smile on my face.

"You and Cash are together," Saige answered.

"And you're going to be playing mommy to a child that isn't yours," Jasmine also answered.

"Okay how do ya'll know that?" I asked.

"Because Cash told us," Saige said.

"Well okay. Y'all don't seem excited for me," I responded.

"We're happy for you but are you really ready to take care of a child?" Jasmine questioned. I got quite for a second. Saige and Jasmine got up from the couch and walked out the room. Was I really ready to play mommy? I was only seventeen. I wanted to be with Cash and I wasn't going to let him being a father get in the way of that.