Chapter 18

Sorry for any mistakes. Enjoy :)

Today was a nigga G-Day. I was finally turning twenty-one so tonight I definitely had to turn up. Vince and the rest of the boys had a little party planned for me tonight. I couldn't have fun like single niggas because I was in a relationship with a beautiful ass girl and I wouldn't trade her for the baddest girl in the world. Crystal was in the shower and I wanted to get in there with her so bad but I knew it was going to lead to something sexual and I was just going to have to put it down. I heard the water stop flowing and focused my attention to the bathroom door. A few seconds later Crystal walk through with nothing but a towel on still dripping wet. I sighed, licked my lips, and said a silent prayer because God knew what I wanted to do. Crystal walked to her closet and started looking for something to wear and then all of a sudden she bent over and I got excited.

"Baby you can't be doing all that in front of me," I said laying back on the bed.

"What are you talking about?" Crystal asked.

"Bending over like that and you ain't got no panties on," I said as she walked towards me.

"Well...I'm sorry is this better for you?" Crystal asked as she got top of me. Crystal and I started making out then she started kissing on my neck. When she started licking on my ear and pulling on my zipper I had to stop her. For some reason that shit made me chills go down my damn back.

"Girl you better stop," I said looking in to her eyes. She was looking at me as if she wanted me to go ahead and dick her down. It wasn't nothing to me and it was nigga G-Day. Birthday sex. Hell yeah. She got off top of me and went back to looking for something to wear. I got a text from Vince telling me to come through so we could discuss some more business. I got up and kissed Crystal goodbye before leaving out.

*Vince and Laura's house*

You know these hoes wishy washy
They'll fuck your partner
Take all of your guala, take your guala
You know these hoes wishy washy
They hop in my bed, they can't wait to open their legs
They walk in the mall, they can't wait to spend all my bread
Wishy washy, wishy washy, these hoes wishy washy
Wishy washy, these hoes wishy washy
Wishy washy, I can not trust them
Wishy washy, I can not love them

"You gotta watch them, these hoes wishy washy," Vince said rapping along with the song.

"These niggas is too, you got to watch them," Laura put in as she pointed to Vince.

"Fuck you," Vince said to Laura.

"Eat me," Laura responded.

"When?" Vince asked. Laura raised her eyebrows up and smirked.

"Y'all chill with that shit. Wait until I leave," I demanded.

"Alright foo. Anyways Happy G-Day," Vince said passing me the blunt he was smoking.

"Thanks bro. So look tonight I don't want it to be all crazy. No strippers cause Crystal stepping off in the party with me,"

"How you know she don't want no lap dance?" Vince asked.

"Bro chill. I know Crystal,"

"Do you really?"

"Yea. That's my baby," I said. Vince and I continued to smoke and talk about the whole taking out Chaz's crew. For some reason I felt like things were going to happen before old dude's birthday party. I just had a negative vibe. I called Crystal to check up on her just to make sure she was alright.

Crystal's POV

Tonight I wanted to plan something special for Lance's birthday or as he calls it "G-day". He wasn't a G in my book. He was my big cry baby. I had someone come and install something in my bedroom which would probably take no more than an hour. I needed to head to the mall and get something sexy and get some oils cause tonight it was going down. I heard a knock at the door but I wasn't expecting anyone else but the man that was installing what I need. I walked to the door and answered it.