Chapter 2

"Crystal. Crystal. Wake up shawty. You can go back sleep when we get in the truck." Cash's NOLA accent said as he gently shook me awake. It was five in the morning and I was hella tired. I grabbed my phone and purse then got off the plane making my way to the truck. I was so sleepy that I didn't even realize how beautiful the scenery was. Once we were all in the truck, I had fell back asleep. I was just ready to get to Atlantis all ready.

*two hours later*

We had finally arrived at Atlantis and it was super big and beautiful. I had called Casey to let her know that we were at Atlantis and everyone was safe. She told me that she would call to check up on us later and to have fun. We all stayed in the truck while G and Quez went inside to get our rooms.

Jr: Broke niggas stand to the left (pointing to Cash)
My rich niggas stand to the right 
Lil' mamma, she keep looking at me (lil' mama!)
Im'a knock the pussy out like fight night

Hit it with the left
Hit with the right
Im'a knock the pussy out like fight night

Beat it with the left
Beat it with the right
Im'a knock the pussy out like fight night

Jr was turning up at seven in the morning. I didn't know anybody that turned up that early but it was definitely funny because he was so into the song. "Jr I think we all know you don't get no pussy and you ain't got no money." Cash said shaking his head afterwords. Jr flipped Cash off and continued to rap the song. "Rich nigga, I could never be a broke nigga (rich nigga) Broke niggas I can never get along with them! Always been hated since a little nigga (always) It's forever pussy nigga gotta deal with it." G and Quez came back to the truck five minutes later. They had two hotel keys in their hand. Quez, Saige, and G were sharing one penthouse suite while Jr, Cash, and I shared the other penthouse suite. I was glad that the penthouse suite had three bedrooms inside with locks on the doors because I didn't want to share a bed with somebody that I didn't know. Jr and Cash grabbed all the bags that were going to our suite while G and Quez grabbed all the ones that were going to their suite. I walked inside my bedroom and it was beautiful. I had a nice view of the ocean and a spacious balcony. Cash came inside with my bags. I began to feel my body tighten up as he sat my bags down.

"Thank you," I said looking down.

"Ahh no problem shawty. If you need anything else don't hesitate to ask," Cash smirked at me then left out the room. It was something about him that just made me get nervous around him. Was it his smile? Was it his voice? Or was it the way he carried himself? Whatever it was I wanted to find out. I just needed to gain some confidence to hold a conversation with him. I grabbed the bag with all my hair products and personal hygiene products and began to place them in the bathroom after I cleaned it. One thing I hated was a bathroom filled with other people's germs. After everything was situated inside my room, I walked out to the living room to see that Jr was out on the balcony with no shirt on dancing to Drake and Lil Wanye's song Believe Me. He moved his body from side to side with his hands up in the air. I started to say something but I didn't want to interrupt his mood so I just went to the kitchen to see that there was nothing at all in the fridge. I was starving and needed some food in my system. "Aye let's go." Cash yelled out. Jr and I followed behind him. We had met up with G, Saige, and Quez. They were hungry just like I was so we all headed down to Shark Bites. I was really wanting some breakfast food but my vote was ruled out.

"Damn! Do y'all see how many bad ass foreign there is around this bitch?" Jr asked as he drooled over every female that passed him.

"Do you see how many of them want you though?" Quez questioned.