46

You're walking along when you find a crossroads. You can see into the distance, which of these 3 sights would be more appealing to you?

LEFT: Dawn Valley: Raven
This area contains many open fields and meadows, the perfect place to go for some peace and quiet

RIGHT: Midnight Tunnels: Finch
This area contains many different cave systems, filled with secrets and crystals at the deepest levels

NORTH: Lake of Greenfern: Sparrow
A lake with many willow trees around its edges and picnic benches, as its name suggests, the waters are a deep green

Which of these 3 OC clans would you rather be in?

AlleyClan: Flame
This clan is in the centre of a large city, and despite the lack of nature around them, these cats don't have to fear attacks by other clans, being able to live in peace to an extent. There are plenty of rats to hunt there, however some cats have been hurt by 'monsters' when they're hunting at night.

SunnyClan: Talon
This clan lives on the fields with a farm close by, often killing chickens and sneaking into the barn to kill the large amounts of rats within it. Life is pretty easy, apart from the threat of the two-legs whenever they get too close. They are great sprinters due to the clan's large, open territory.

MistClan: Dust
This clan lives at the top of a mountain, similarly to the tribes before them, having adjusted to the high altitudes with time. There are plenty of birds of prey to hunt, however matching to their name, it often gets difficult to see after rain, with this increasing the danger of living there.

What did you get? I got Sparrowdust!