133

Which of these four cat descriptions do you prefer?

Sagethorn: a light ginger tabby she-cat with amber eyes. She can be cold and blunt toward those she doesn't trust, and often prefers to hunt and train alone, but she'll do anything to protect her family and those she cares deeply about in the face of danger. She is a warrior from BloomClan.
PREFIX: Sage

Ivoryspirit: a fluffy brown tabby she-cat with dark green eyes. She is very adventurous and often got in trouble as an apprentice for wandering too far away from camp, and tends to be very outgoing with her friends. She is an impulsive cat who is still trying to learn to think before leaping into reckless situations. She is a warrior from BoulderClan.
PREFIX: Ivory

Whitewhisker: a tall sleek white tom with green-ish yellow eyes. He is very organised and analytical, and despite not being a warrior other cats always know they can turn to him for advice, although he can be brutally honest with his opinions at times. He is skilled and dedicated to his role as a medicine cat in TideClan.
PREFIX: WHITE

Silentstar: a small dark grey tom with yellow eyes. He can be a little anxious around larger groups of cats he doesn't know, especially at gatherings, but he earned his place as leader through his fierce determination to become a stronger warrior despite being treated cruelly by his father during his kithood for his small size. He is the leader of TundraClan.
PREFIX: Silent

What time is it for you right now? (Not specific to minutes, just use the current hour, eg. if its like 9:45am, pick 9am)

Midnight - 4am: Watcher/Wish

5am - 9am: Heart/Flame

10am - 1pm: Scar/Spark

2pm - 6pm: Brook/Song

7pm: 11pm: Water(s)/Shade

Idk I'm confused: Eye(s)/Fern

What did you get? I got Silentbrook!