new world? [eight]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Madison wakes up. Her head was pounding. What the hell happened? She scans her surroundings. This wasn't her room. She hesitantly gets up. She finds a picture on the desk. She tiptoes to the picture, not wanting to make any noise. Once she gets to it, her eyes widen. You've got to be kidding me, she thought. The picture was a picture of her with Tyler Posey, and Dylan O'Brien. Was she...? There was no way. Her eyes widen when she hears yelling outside. It sounded like Tyler and Dylan. Please be a dream. Please be a dream. Please be a dream.

She goes into the bathroom. Her eyes immediately went to the mirror. She looked completely different. Her hair and eyes were brown. Her face structure had changed. She had high cheekbones, a sharp jawline, and a perfect nose. She was in her dream body. She liked her body in the Vampire Diaries Universe, but she loved how she looked now. She still wishes she is in a dream. She would be no help in this world. She only made it halfway into season 301.

"Female McCall! Open your door!" Madison hears from outside of her room. She quickly gets out of the bathroom and walks to her door. She takes a large breath in and out. Finally, she opens the door.

There stood Stiles and Scott. Stiles was blushing like crazy, while Scott was smirking. "Yes?" Madison said, not knowing what to say. "We are going body hunting." Stiles says, with a large grin. "Wait a dead body?" Scott interrupts. Madison rolls her eyes at Scott. He was so slow. Even as a werewolf. "No, a body of water. Yes, dumbass, a dead body." Stiles sarcastically retorts. Madison lets out a laugh, which cause Scott to glare at her. Stiles turns to Madison, "You are coming with us." Madison bites her lip and thinks. If she goes, what if she gets bit? "It's not a choice." Stiles adds, pushes her to the closet. "Fine." Madison says, grabbing a pair of sweatpants and sweatshirt. She goes to the bathroom.

She sighs. She barely saved anyone in TVD. Only Enzo, Vicki, Zack, and Caroline. She changes and looks in the mirror. She was going to have to save everyone here somehow. Peter is on the loose right now. Allison is arriving tonight. Scott is about to get bitten. This is all a mess. Madison walks out of the bathroom. It is clear that she is Scott's twin. What is up with her being twins with everyone? "I'm ready." She says, grabbing her phone. The trio all head to Stiles' beloved jeep.

Madison goes on her phone when she sees she got a notification from 'The Voice'. She opens the text.

The Voice: Sorry for the shift! Damon killed you by draining you dry. I knew you loved supernatural shows, so I sent you to the next best one. I, also, want it to be a challenge and since you knew everything about TVD, I needed to choose something else. In the attachment below, it gives you all the information on your relationships, etc.

*1 Attachment sent*

Madison reads over the attachment. She was best friends with Scott and Stiles. She was also super close to Lydia and Danny. Scott was her older twin brother. She had an amazing relationship with Melissa. Her dad left, but he would come back towards the middle of season 301.