prologue to season 3a

𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕓𝕠𝕣𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝

Fear.

It was something Madison had almost forgotten when she entered the world filled with the supernatural. The few months she had spent in these worlds left her feeling powerful and unstoppable. Every fight, every threat, they all were just a means of saving... and she knew they'd win. Because the McCall pack almost always won.

But something was different about this threat.

This threat had Madison on all fours, clutching her ribs as every breath caused an unbearable, bone-jarring, searing pain. All her energy was drained and she had given up. She was exhausted.

Around her, the pack was nowhere in sight. Why? Because they had no clue where she was—hell, she didn't know where she was. Instead, an angry woman towers over her, eyes burning with a cruel and sadistic flame, a flame that had been burning Madison since the woman had gotten their hands on her.

Madison wheezes, forehead resting on the cold concrete floor. She had never felt such immense pain. The McCall girl thought that getting tortured by the Argents was bad... but this, this was so much worse. This truly was torture.

"Aw, the big bad sorceress is crying," the woman taunts, voice laced with malice. Madison didn't even notice the warm salty tears sliding down her face. The lady kicks the sorceress's side, earning a strangled cry.

Madison falls to her side, intensifying her agony as more pressure falls to her ribs. Her mouth fills with a coppery liquid, overwhelming her already heightened sense. Her vision blurs with tears as she spits out the red substance filling her mouth.

"Please," Madison wheezes, her voice was raspy like her throat hadn't had a sip of water in years. She didn't have the energy to sit up.

Madison was exhausted.

"Please, stop," Madison begs as if it were to stop the woman standing above her. The girl shifts but immediately jolts at the growing pain of her movement. She hisses, "fuck. I... I can't..."

The woman chuckles at her vulnerable state, "you're pathetic. Everything about you is a lie. Your mom, brother, friends, your reputation. You are a lie, Madison... and I'm going to show it to the whole world."

Another blow comes straight to her ribs. Madison could feel her already shattered bone shift under the hit, colliding with the other broken bits. This was too much. She couldn't handle it.

"Just...just kill me... please," Madison begs between long painful breaths, her tears never stopping. Even if she somehow made it out of this fight alive, mentally and emotionally... she would never be the same. "I'll d-do anything, just k-kill me... I'm begging y-you."

"Anything?" The woman's menacing purr echoes through the vacant room. Madison is shoved on all fours, the woman's hand holding her by her jaw as the McCall girl is forced to stand on her knees. The teen weakly holds the woman's wrist as a means of support. "How can I refuse such an offer?"

Madison looks up at the lady with tear-glazed eyes. She was a complete and utter wreck. Lip split, nose bleeding, bruised cheeks and jaw, and cuts littering her once perfect skin.

The grip on Madison's jaw tightens and her face is dragged closer to the lady. The woman's nails dig into the teen's bruised jaw, drawing small drops of blood. "You, Madison McCall, are now under my command until I feel like you've done enough... then I'll kill you."

Letting the teen go, the lady struts away. Madison falls forward at the loss of support, barely catching herself before she faceplants.

Every nerve in Madison's body felt like it had been burned. She couldn't move from her position on the cold, bloody concrete. It wasn't long before her pain consumed her, leading her in a dark, painless, and peaceful abyss.

But she knew it wasn't going to last forever.

Subconsciously, the girl braces herself for what's to come in the next morning. All she knew was Madison McCall was officially broken.

(a/n: okay, so i am changing up the plot for season 3a a little bit. instead of boyd and erica getting kidnapped by the alpha pack, madison is going to be kidnapped by someone and the mccall pack has to help save her. the alpha pack and darach will still be the villains, but i'm just adding another one that specifically targets madison.)

𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕓𝕠𝕣𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝