Chapter 30 : The Mystery of August 3rd

<Your POV>

As I was following Oji-san and Ogawa-san, I feel like there's something missing. So, I turn around in search for Conan, but didn't see him anywhere. And the worst case is that, Ran isn't around too.

Erena : Sh*t. Please don't run tour mouth, Shin. Please don't run your mouth.

I thought as turn around and run to the storage room. Once I reach the storage room, I reach out for the door knob, but then froze once I heard Ran call out Shinichi's name.

Ran : I-I knew it. You're Shinichi.

Conan : W-wha-what are you saying, Ran-neechan? M-my-my name is Conan! Conan! No way. Ahaha.

That baka said while stuttering as I just facepalm at the way he reacted. He really doesn't have the talent in acting.

Erena : Baka Shin. The way you react will only prove her that her theory and assumption is right!

Without wasting time, I went inside the room making the door to let out a creaking sound catching both attention on me. I then look at Ran innocently.

<Third Person POV>

Erena : Ran-neechan?

Ran : Erena-chan! Urm, what are you doing here? Now I know for sure that Erena is (Y/N).

You then pouted cutely as you cross your arms on your chest and look side way.

Erena : Oji-san ignore me and keep talking to Ogawa-san. I am bored. So, I came here to play with Ogawa-san's toys and wanted to ask Conan-kun if he want to play with me. Ne, Conan-kun. Let's play together.

You said as you run to Conan and drag him to the toy's bags. You then take out a robot and a water gun while Conan take out a gameman and Yaiba's Great Adventure.

Conan : Wowww, a gameman!! Ohh and Yaiba's Great Adventure too!!

Conan then put in the chips in the gameman and started playing with it

Conan then put in the chips in the gameman and started playing with it. As for you, you went up to Ran and pull lightly on her skirt. She looks down at you with a look of trouble and confusion.

Ran : Uh, yes, Erena-chan. What is it?

Erena : Ran-neechan, can I play with this water gun?

Ran : Y-yes sure, Erena-chan....

Erena : Then, can you please fill it up?

Ran : I'm sorry Erena-chan. But you can't play with water in this room. Maybe when we reach home.

Erena : B-but you said I can play with it....

You 'disappointedly' say as you look down in 'sadness'. Conan then turn to you and call out to you.

Conan : Erena-chan, let's play together with me. This game is awesome!

You then look at Conan 'happily' then run to him sitting beside him as you look at the game he plays. Ran were looking at you both silently.