Chapter 33 : The Bullet Train Bombing Cases

<Your POV>

Me, Conan, Ran and Oji-san are all in the bullet train heading to one of Oji-san's friend's wedding. Me and Conan are sitting side to side in one seat while Ran sit side to side with Oji-san, who is shaving his beard with an electric shaver while holding a small square mirror in front of him. Conan is eating his bento Ran pack for him.

Ran : I don't think there is anyone who would shave on the train on the day of his friend's wedding.

Kogorou : I can't help it, right? I overslept because I was up late last night at a meeting with a client.

Ran : You always say that! And you were passed out at the door.

Ran said as me and Ran look at Oji-san sceptical. Oji-san sweat drop a bit with a hue of pink on his cheeks from embarrassment before turning his head away from us with a huff while pouting.

Kogorou : And to think I let you come along because you were bugging me!

Oji-san said as he tied his neck tie struggling a bit. While I was looking at Oji-san and Ran, a small chunk of rice with a bit of meat and vegetables come into my view as it is hold by chopsticks. I look to my side seeing Conan holding out his hand with the chopsticks and signal me to eat. I took a bite of it and he then continue to it while occasionally feeding me.

Ran : But the wedding ceremony is in Kyoto, right? Don't you want to go, Conan-kun, Erena-chan?

I turn my head to Ran in the middle of Conan feeding me as Conan did the same and look at her too. Me and Conan then both nod at her before continue eating.

Kogorou : Hey! And why is he coming too?

Ran : Well, we can't just leave him behind, can we?

Conan then take the last bite of his bento that he shares with me and close the lid then putting it aside. Suddenly, a loud laughter of children's can be heard throughout the train car we're in. I turn to the walkway to see Ayumi, Mitsuhiko and Genta come running to their seats after having their walk*run* around another train car.

Kogorou : But, why do these kids have to come with us too?

Ran : It doesn't matter. Their parents have paid their fee for this trip.

Ran said as he *accidently* tighten the tie around Oji-san neck. After Ran let go of his tie, Oji-san quickly loose it.

Kogorou : What really got into parents nowadays?

Ayumi : Conan-kun, let's go for an adventure!

Ayumi then said as she come from behind us so suddenly making me startle a bit. Without waiting for our answer, the trio then quickly run to the door separating our train car with another train car.

Mitsuhiko : That looks interesting!

Genta : Let's go!

Ayumi & Mitsuhiko : HAIII!

Kogorou : Those kids' parents really have problems, but these kids' parents are even stranger. Not even a phone call has been made.

Erena : That's bad.

I then feel a hand grip my hand and pulling me out of my seat and away from Ran and Oji-san. I look to see that Conan have pull me out.

Conan : I am going to toilet.

Erena : Me too.

Conan keep pulling me and stop as we reach the train car door. We wait for the door to open. I then look at Conan.

Erena : Hey, Conan-kun, I don't feel really good about this trip....

Conan : Huh?

Erena : Well, I have been getting this bad feeling since this morning and this one feels different.