Chapter 6 : The First Case

Surprise, Surprise. I don't know what have gotten into me but I am updating another chapter as you can see.

Welp.. ENJOY.

________________________________________

EDITED

<Third Person POV>

You and Shinichi are on the way to Ran house with both holding Ran hands on both side.

Ran : Oh, Conan-kun.

Conan : Eh.... Ah? Yeah? What Ran-neechan? Not used to this name.

Ran : Are there any girls you like? You know. Anyone you're interested in, like in school?

Conan : Um, no, nope. Hey....What is this girl saying so suddenly?

Ran : I do!! A guy I like a whooooollllleeeee lot....

Conan : Could it be, that Shinichi-nichan you were looking for earlier?

Conan said in a teasing manner while giggling not expecting the out come. You watch them amused, but the next word Ran said make you chuckle and Conan all red, shy and wide eyes.

Ran : That's right! Ever since he was little, he was a jerk. Always full of himself. Always full of mystery otaku. But whenever you need him, he's dependable. And brave. And cool. I really love Shinichi! But don't tell him okay.

Conan : O-okay.

You were chuckling really loud seeing Conan reaction despite feeling your heart tighten and the fact that Ran actually tell how she feel directly to her crush. Conan glare at you with still his beet-red face. Ran then turned to you.

Ran : How about you Erena-chan? Do you have anyone that you like?

Conan : I think she doesn't have one though Ran-neechan.

You then look at Ran and Conan before looking back at the road in front. It was quite for a few minute with you not answering. So Ran and Conan though that you doesn't have anyone.

Erena : I do! But the boy have someone he ls already. And I don't want to interfere. If that girl can make him happy, then I would be happy too.

Ran : Ouhh. Erena-chan! You're so kind and cute. If I were you, I would be heartbroken.

Erena : Hihihi. I am. But when I think about it again of what would make me happy? The answer is his smile. I'll be happy whenever I see him smile. I'm happy when he's happy. I'm ready to let him go to the things or someone that can make him happy. That's what love meant to me. If you love someone, let them go and if they love you, they'll come.

You said while enjoying the night breeze a small smile on your lips not noticing the look Conan and Ran gave you. They can see lot of different emotions in your eyes that they can't put their hands on but one thing that stood out the most is..... Love.

Conan : (Y/N).... Who is it? This is the first time I heard about this. She must really love this guy. I wonder who it is?

You, Conan and Ran walk to Ran's house in utter silence. Ran were deep in thought thinking back on your word that are to mature for your age. And the quote that you said to her just now, reminded her of (Y/N)/your word back at the amusement park.

Conan too were deep in thought trying to figure out who's your crush is and also thinking back on your word just now and at the amusement park.

After a few minute, the three of you reach over to Ran's house. Before you guys manage to go inside, her father run out startling Ran.

Ran : Otou-san! You scared me. Where're you going at this time of night? Drinking and mahjong again?

Kogorou : It's a job!!! I get a call earlier! A little girl's been kidnapped by some men in black and her parents called me earlier. They want my help.

After hearing that, you and Conan look at each other and quickly follow Kogorou. Conan drag Ran with him and all of you get in the car with Kogorou without him noticing.

Kogorou : Heh, heh, heh.... A case! A case! A case is calling me.... THE GREAT DETECTIVE MOURI KOGOROU!!

Ran : Not great. More like confused.
(I'm sorry. But here Ran is playing with word with his father's name.)

Kogorou : Whaa....? Why the hell are you in here?!

Ran : It wasn't me! It was them....

Conan : Yay, a car! Yay!

You watch as Conan act like a kid and Kogorou yelling at him and Ran.

Kogorou : Who the hell is that?!

Ran : One of Professor Agasa's relatives.

Kogorou : Get off. You're going to wreck my job!!

Ran : We can't get off you jerk!! We're on a highway.

Erena : Umm.... Oji-san? Can't we go with you? I wanted to see you on action. How will you solve the case? Can't I?

You said looking at him with puppy eyes. Kogorou wanted to yell at you, but froze after seeing your expression and let out a sigh.

Kogorou : Fine you can come with me. But don't get in my way.

You and Conan then cheer acting all childish like.

________________________________________________

Hello my beloved reader. I'm sorry if my way of communicating with you are a bit weird. To be honest, I am bad in socializing.

Anyway, I don't know when I'm going to update the next chapters. So, so sorry in advance.

I know that I say that I have lots of free time, but I want to enjoy reading a book that I have been wanting to read for quite awhile now.

Soooooooo, mian. Sorry.

But don't worry. I'll make sure that I can update the next chapter sooner. Enjoy your days.