Chapter 15 : Second First Day at School

EDITED

<Third person POV>

The sun light seep through the window blind lighting up the room you and Conan slept in. Last night, Conan decided to let you sleep near the window making him sleep on the other side of the bed.

You have gotten use waking up and see Conan have you in his embrace, but still couldn't help the blush that will creep up to your cheeks. Conan have never known this since you always woke up before him.

But, today, it's not you who woke up first, but Conan as he woke up. As he opens his eyes to the blinding light, he closes it back and open them back slowly so that his eyes can adjusted to the light.

After his eyes have adjusted, he froze as he saw you cuddling close to him with his arms wrapped around your waist. He then observes your sleeping face. From your eyes to your nose then to your plum-pink lips. He stares at it long.

Conan : How does it feel to have those on mind. It looks so soft and pink.... Wait, what am I thinking right now? But, her sleeping face looks like she is enjoying whatever dream it is. She looks like she's in peace.

He keeps on staring at you then snap out of it after a few minutes and carefully take both his arm away from your waist then slip out of the bed. He takes a change clothes with him and go to the bathroom to clean himself up.

While Conan is in the bathroom, you wake up to the sound of the water running. You open your eyes and sit up. You rub your eyes with your fist to chase the sleep away. You look beside you to see that Conan aren't there.

The sound of the water running coming from the bathroom makes you snap your head to it. After a few minutes, the sound of the water running stop. Then, a minute later, Conan open the bathroom door and walk out wearing his blue suit when he froze at the bathroom door as he sees you awake.

A light blush can be seen on both of your cheeks.

Conan : She's awake! How should I act now?! I woke up before her! Gosh this is embarrassing.

Erena : He woke up before me! He must have gotten up to those. How would I talk to him?! This is embarrassing. Did today we slept in that position too? I bet we did. So he must have saw me cuddling to him while he spoon me in his arm. AAHHHH!! So embarrassing!!

After a moment, Conan clear his throat snapping you out of your trance and look at him.

Conan : Umm.... You can have the bathroom now.... I'll wait for you downstairs then we can head to the school.

You nod your head timidly and get out of the bed. You tidied up the bed then went to your closet and take out a pair of change clothes. After that, you went straight to the bathroom to do your morning routine without looking back at Conan.

While you busied yourself with the bed, Conan went to his study table where he put his backpack and his books are. He started to pack his backpack with everything he needs for school.

As you went to the bathroom, Conan have done packing his bag and head out to Kogorou's office waiting for you there while sitting on the couch.

TIME SKIP

<Conan POV>

Me and Erena are in front of our class. We are going back to grade school, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!!!

Conan : I can't believe I'm back here. Oh well. At least I'm not alone.

I thought as I glance at Erena behind me.  She has a tight grip on my back out of nervousness and a bit scared. She aren't really good with new people. And that is why her only friends is me and Ran or maybe Sonoko.