Chapter 14 : Unhappy Misunderstanding

Yoyoyo whatsup guys. How you guys doing, again? I hope there aren't anything bad happen to you guys. If you doesn't want to read this just skip it until you saw the line.

Soooo, did you enjoy the previous chapter. As you can see, I make it so that (Y/N) is still a strong girl she is. And as in the first chapter, Shinichi himself (Like I didn't make him say that, LOL.) said that (Y/N) is stronger than Ran, but because she quit from the karate team, Ran become the captain as she is the second strongest.

And here, I would like to remind you that (Y/N) is way stronger than Ran, but of course it decreases as (Y/N), but still way stronger than the average kid her size or current age. I will make a special chapter to tell the story behind it all and in that chapter, I will also reveal (Y/N) past event that makes her traumatized.

It may take time though since I am becoming busy as the school have started now after the long holiday. Okay, now that's it. Back to the story....

__________________________________________________

<Conan POV>

Kogorou : THE MURDERER IS.... MANAGER YAMAGISHI! YOU!! This man hanging around on Yoko-san's trail was a nuisance. And on top of that, he was her high school boyfriend.... If the media knew, it would be a scandal. And when you had the chance, you caught him hiding in here, got into a fight with him and.... KILLED HIM!! Am I wrong?

I watch as that stupid, gullible detective (Ooops. No offence. I don't hate Kogorou. He is a great detective when he wants to but he is mostly gullible.) lay out his deduction, but I know he's wrong.

Conan : He's wrong!! His reasoning is incorrect!! That man is not the murderer! If I don't shut him up soon....

Kogorou keep on laying out his deduction while lighting up his cigarette when I notice an ashtray on the coffee table. I get on top of the coffee table.

Conan : Sorry, old man!

I kick the ashtray toward him successfully hitting him on the back of his head as he is back facing me knocking him out. He staggers backward and fall onto the single seat sofa unconscious. His head is hanging downward as his face is hidden from everyone view as they are all standing.

This position makes him looks like he is in a deep thought and make them doesn't notice that he is actually unconscious. I hide behind the couch make sure no one notice my presence and use the voice-changer bowtie and set it to old man's voice.

Conan : Right, now I just set this bowtie voice-changer to the old man's voice.

<Third Person POV>

As Kogorou fall to the couch in a sitting position looking like a serious man while he is actually unconscious, everyone look at him worriedly and weirdly.

Megure : H-hey what's wrong?

Inspector Megure ask while Conan get behind the sofa setting up his bowtie to Kogorou's voice. Seeing that Kogorou doesn't answer, Ran tried to call out for Kogorou.

Ran : O-Otou-san....?

Kogorou (C) : Is what I like to say, but that is not the truth.

All : Eh?

Everyone said as Kogorou suddenly talk while in fact it is Conan.

Kogorou (C) : Yamagishi-san, you held a spare keys to this room correct? So, of course you are suspected. If you had killed him, then come to me to have the body 'discovered', you would have kind of proof of your innocence alibi. But, you had no such thing. And Okino Yoko-san, the same thing could be said of you. Being the owner of the apartment, you are the first one to be suspected.