Chapter 32 : Valentine Special

Hey guys. I'm so I done really know how to write a recipe in a good and understandable way. So, if you guys didn't understand what I write, just play the vid above.

Hehehe, sorry for the inconveniences. But I really recommend you guys to try this recipe if you guys want.

_____________________________________________________

<Your POV>

I am now at professor's house having a sleepover with Ayumi, only the two of us without any boys except for professor of course. It is his house after all. Me and Ayumi have promise to make a Valentine Chocolates together to be given to the boys and as for me, it would be for almost everyone I know : Conan, Mitsuhiko, Genta, Kogorou, Professor Agasa, Inspector Megure and if there's more I will just give it to anyone I meet later that day.

I woke up early today in 6.00 am to prepared everything we need to make the chocolate. I have already bought all the ingredients to make chocolates. It would be just a simple chocolate since it will be Ayumi first time making chocolate. So, I just bought few things like powder sugar, cocoa powder, coconut oil and powder milk. That's it. I also bought some filling that we can put in our chocolates like strawberry, nuts, flavoured jelly and so on.

I take out all the things me and Ayumi needs which only take a few minutes then walk to our shared room to wake her up. once I am in our shared room, I walk to the bed and stretch out my hand to Ayumi and shake her awake gently.

Erena : Ayumi, wake up.

Ayumi : Urm, Erena-chan, good morning.

I chuckle seeing her being so cute. If only I were in my teen body, I would have swoon over her and have her in my arms. I then greet back and usher her to take a bath then come down to the kitchen.

After half an hour, Ayumi come down looking all fresh. She walks to me and climb on a chair so that we can reach the countertop. Sucks to be a kid again. I can't do most thing I love to do because of my height. Ayumi look around the counter where all the ingredients and stuffs wee need then look at me with pure excitement in her eyes.

Ayumi : So, when do we start?

Ayumi ask excitedly. I chuckle seeing her cute action.

Erena : Let's start now then!

We then cheer and I start to teach her how to make the chocolate. It was so simple. First, I tell her to measure 1 cup of powder sugar and put it in the fine-mesh sieve with a bowl under it. Then, I tell her to measure ¾ cup of cocoa powder and put it in the same fine-mesh sieve. Next, I tell her to put in also 1/3 cup of powder milk and then shake the sieve gently as to not make the powder fly everywhere. If there's lump in the mix, I just tell her to use a spoon.

After that, I give her a silicone spatula and tell her to mix the powder well while I heat up some water and then place a heatproof bowl. I put in ¾ cup of coconut oil all while telling it to Ayumi. I then take the mix dry ingredients from Ayumi and put it in the heated coconut oil bit by bit while Ayumi stir it. As I see that the mixture is looking good, I ask Ayumi to get the silicone mould then hand Ayumi the mixture that I have pour into a small jug. I then tell her to pour the mixture into the mould only half of it.

She pours in the mixture halfway into the mould and then me and Ayumi then put in the filling that I have cut and crush. After that, I tell her to fill the mixture fully. Once she is done, I take the chocolates fill mould and put it in the fridge and tell her that it needs to rest for about two to three hours. She tells me that she wants to make another batch and so we did.

<TIME SKIP>

Me and Ayumi are already done packing all of the chocolate we make. There are 16 bags in total and Ayumi only take 6 bags for her father, Conan, Mitsuhiko, Genta, professor and herself. She then tells me to take the rest which I denied at first, but she used her puppy eyes on me making me agreeing in the end.