Chapter 11 : Confused Detective to Great Detective

Heya guys. I'm updating again. So this case is a bit tough for me since I am not that experience in writing sweet moment or anything close to that.

But, I tried the best I could. Anyway, how you guys doing? I'm doing just find if you ask me, hehehe.

Well without further due, let's get to the stories. Hope you enjoy it. Da daaa.

_______________________________________________

<Third Person POV>

Agasa : Ahahaha!! So detective Mouri is that helpless, eh?!

You and Conan are both now at Professor Agasa's house discussing. You are in the kitchen letting Conan and Professor Agasa to talk. Conan and Professor Agasa didn't notice you are not with them.

Conan : Yup.... He can't do anything for himself!

Agasa : Now, don't say that.... He used to be a talented police detective....

Conan : I can't believe this. I need to find these guys in black and get the drug that shrunk mine and (Y/N)-chan body!

Agasa : Now, now, don't be too hasty, Shinichi-kun. If they find out your body never showed up, they'll come looking for you!! Just wait until then!! You musn't get impatient and make the first move. And I assume you didn't tell anyone other than me about this. If word gets out that you both are Kudou Shinichi and (L/N) (Y/N)....

Conan : I know!! Not just me and (Y/N)-chan, but everyone around us will be in danger too, right? Don't worry!! We're just Edogawa Conan and Akane Erena to Ran and the old man. Isn't it (Y/N)-chan? Huh?

Conan ask you turning around only to not seeing you anywhere in the room. Professor Agasa too have stop with whatever experiment he's doing looking around the room searching for you.

The sound of the door opening make both guys turn to it seeing you there with a tray in your hand. In the tray, there's a jar of cold orange juice with three glass and a plate of cookies.

You went inside the room not noticing two pair of eyes that are following you. You walk to a table in the middle of the room with a couch near it.

You put the tray down on the table and look up finally noticing the look both guys been sending to you. You blush and turn back to the tray taking the jar and pouring the juice into each glass.

Erena : I'm sorry for not telling you professor, but I borrowed your kitchen for a moment. And sorry for leaving in the middle of a discussion. Anyway, what're we discussing about?

You said sitting on the couch after you're done pouring the drink. You look at Professor Agasa.

Professor Agasa then shook his head and waving his hand.

Agasa : No, no. It's okay. I don't mind. You're no stranger to me (Y/N)-chan. And you have been to the kitchen several times already. It's fine.

You look at him nodding your head with a smile. Seeing your smile, Conan who have been standing and just look at you and Professor Agasa talking can feel his face warming up and so he turn around hiding it from you, but sadly Professor Agasa notice it.

Professor Agasa then drag Conan a bit far from you whispering to him making sure you couldn't hear. You look at them questioningly but let it be and instead focusing on the cookies in front of you on the coffee table, eating it.

Agasa : Hey, Shinichi-kun? What's with that reaction? You're red!

Conan : I don't know. I just feel all warm when I see her smile or laugh, anything. It's...... Aishh!!!