Chapter 1 : The Heisei Holmes

EDITED

Shinichi : Yes. The culprit jump from one window to the other.... Before everyone heard the victim's scream and came running and we know this because there are no footprints outside the windows.

Shinichi says while walking through the group of guests.

Guest 1 : But that's ridiculous.

Guest 2 : They're 5 meters apart.

Shinichi : It's not 2 meters apart to climb up the wall to the roof. It wouldn't have occurred to me had I not known this house's unique structure and at time, there was only one person who could walk throughout the house unexpected....

Before Shinichi could finish what he's trying to says, the host of the party sitting on a wheelchair with a cast on his right leg interrupt him.

Host : OUT WITH IT! WHO WAS IT? WHO'S THE FILTHY MURDERER WHO KILLED MY WIFE?!

The host yelled while pointing his index finger to Shinichi who's back is facing the host. Hearing this Shinichi continued with a small smirk playing on his lips.

Shinichi : It was....

Shinichi then turn around pointing to the murderer.

Shinichi : YOU SIR! THE HOST!

The host look perplexed and panic saying in a tiny voice,

Host : Stop joking.... Look at my leg. It's still....

Before the host could finish, Shinichi cut him up.

Shinichi : You should give up the acting sir. It's wretched AND YOUR SECRET IS EXPOSED.

Shinichi then proceed on kicking the host wheelchair. The host avoid the kick by jumping out of the wheelchair and standing in front of the crowd looking just fine.

Maid : S-sir, your leg,

Shinichi : Your leg was already healed 3 months ago. Isn't that right Inspector Megure?

Shinichi then asked Inspector Megure that have been standing beside him for awhile now.

Megure : Give it up!! Your doctors told us everything....

Host : Tch.... Shit.

Megure : Hey, wait.

The host then turn around trying to run away and before he managed to go,

Shinichi : You're not going anywhere.... Yosh.

Shinichi then kick a globe that fall near him to the host knocking him up.

Shinichi : Goal💜!!

TIME SKIP

Police 1 : Now walk.

Host : Oh well.

Megure : Well looks like we have to borrow your help once again Kudou-kun! You always come through.

Shinichi : No, no. If you got a tough case to crack, just leave it to the great Kudou Shinichi!!

________________________________________