Chapter 23 : The Devilish Woman

Heya guys. Okay, so before we get to the story, I wanted to say about MIB 1 and MIB 2 that you will see in this story.

MIB 1 = Vodka

MIB 2 = Gin

I bet you guys know what MIB mean and if you don't then, MIB stand for 'Man In Black'. Now that you know this, let's move on to the stories.

_________________________________________________________

<Conan POV>

Conan : Why were two people both searching for Hirota Kenzou at the same time....? And why was Hirota-san killed....? And on top of that, of those two who were searching for Hirota-san, one is dead and one is missing. And these empty cases were left here. But, the key to unlocking this mystery is these cases.... Nor that I know they had no blood relations, there doesn't seem to be any connection between the three at first glance. But, if the latest events are applied to the case, the riddles can be solved!! The three involved in the one billion yen robbery!! Looking at the size of the size of these cases, they probably held the stole one billion yen. Therefore, Hirota-san's everyday taxi route could be explained as practice for the heist. The plan was successful, but afterwards, Hirota-san took the money for himself and ran, back-stabbing his two partners!! The other two rushed to chase down Hirota-san by making up their names and background and using separate detectives. Then, once they knew of his whereabouts, Hirota-san was killed. From looking at the large handprints around his throat, as Inspector Megure said, the one who killed him was probably the giant. But, then the giant died on this room, no was killed.... She was the one who carried away the contents of the cases.... Her, the one who said she was Hirota-san's daughter.... That woman....

The Detective : M-Mouri-san.... What are we going to do now....?

Kogorou : A body has surfaced.... We've got no choice but to wait for the police to show up right?

Ran : I just can't believe it. How could Masami-san not be Hirota-san's daughter....?

Kogorou : The police looked it up, so it must be true!

Ran : But....

As Ran and old man were talking about Masami-san, I went up to the body and put my hand near the throat/chest area.

Conan : The body's still warm.... The blood's still drying too. She must be carrying the one billion yen. So, she can't have gotten too far away....!? Oh yeah, the woman we passed near the elevator!! Her hairstyle and manner were different, but her shape and the sizes of her cases were the same! Maybe it was her!! I need to tell Erena!

I turn around looking for Erena as she always beside me whenever we are in a case, but to my surprise, she is nowhere. I look for her around the room and started to get worried as I didn't see her anywhere. I then tried to recall back when was the last time I see her.

Conan : Goddamnit Erena! Where are you? Ah.... The elevator!! No, don't tell me that she.... GODDAMNIT!!

I turn and run towards the door quickly. Ran notice me and follow behind me, asking.

Ran : C-Conan-kun?! Wait, where are you going?

Conan : I FOUND HER!! MASAMI-SAN!! I can't tell her that Erena is trailing Masami-san.

Ran : Eh!!

<TIME SKIP>

Me and Ran ran out of the hotel and see Masami-san's boarding a taxi and left. It was really loud outside.