Chapter 3 : Mystery Coaster Murder Pt. 1

Hey! How're you guys doing in this time? I'm bored here. There aren't anything that I can do.

So, SURPRISED. Hehehe. I know I said I'm not going to update in a week or two, but since I don't have anything to do, I just keep myself busy with this book.

And now that this case is done, I'm just going to upload it.

Enjoy this double update. Hope you aren't feeling bored anymore reading this. LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH💜💜💜💜.

________________________________________

EDITED

<Third Person POV>

You're wearing a plain white t-shirt with a crop jean jacket and a tight leather jean pair with a black snickers. You put a light natural makeup on with your long wavy (h/c) unstyle.

Shinichi's wearing an oversized yellow t-shirt with a green jacket and a pair of straight-cut jean. All of this attire is pair with an orange sneakers.

Ran on the other hand wear a dark blue shirt with light blue jacket with fur around the neck and pair it with mini jean that is thigh high and a blue sneakers. She is wearing a light natural makeup. Her hair is unstyle just like yours.

The three of you are now in the Tropical Land and are in a line to ride Mystery Coaster after enjoying another ride before.

It's not that pleasant to Ran waiting for their turn to ride since Shinichi keep on talking about Holmes.

Shinichi : So you see.... One of the amazing things about Holmes is, the first time he met his partner Professor Watson, he could tell he was a military doctor in Afghanistan just from a handshake. Just like this.

Out of nowhere, Shinichi grab someone hand in his. He examined her hand while the person herself is flustered.

Shinichi : You're on a gymnastics team right?

Girl 1 : H-how did you know?

Girl 2 : Do you know that kid?

Girl 1 : I don't think so.

Shinichi : She's got calluses on her hand! The only woman who would get calluses like that would be one who worked with iron bars!!

Ran : But you'd get calluses from playing tennis too?

After hearing Ran said that, you chuckle quite loudly making everyone turn to you.

Y/N : Don't put a wrong idea on her Shin-chan. Ran, this dork actually figured it out when the wind blew up her skirt earlier. There's a unique mark at the crotch level that could only be a sign of an accomplished master of the vertical bars.

After you done explaining, you see the girl blush while Shinichi were smiling sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck.

Shinichi : Hehehe.... Sorry. But constant, careful observation is the key to being a detective.

Ran : You are so full of yourself.... Can't you be more like (Y/N)-chan. You knew that even before you shook her hand, you cheater.

Ran said clearly pissed with Shinichi. You just chuckle and smile fondly at Ran and Shinichi unnoticed to everyone Shinichi is blushing.

Shinichi : What's this feeling? I like Ran. But then, why am I feeling like this towards (Y/N)-chan?

The three of you talk a bit more with the girls, introducing each other. The gymnastics girl is Hitomi while her friend is Reiko. The three of you got to know that they came with another friends, Kishida and Aiko.

Kishida : HEY, DON'T YOU BE TRYING TO MAKE A PASS AT MY FRIEND YEAH?!

A man then suddenly came shouting at the three of you while hugging a woman close to him. You went behind Shinichi holding his jacket tight in your grip startled of the sudden loud voice.

Shinichi : Oh, so you're her friend. Would you like to cut ahead of us then?

Shinichi ask turning around to Hitomi and Reiko.

Hitomi : No, thank you. We shouldn't bother them.

Hitomi said and chuckling with Reiko. The three of you are confuse before turning around and seeing the couple kissing. Seeing this, Shinichi's mind drifted off to him and Ran. You notice this and giggle.

Y/N : Must be thinking about him and Ran acting like a couple.

Ran : C'mon, c'mon. We're next.

Ran said getting Shinichi out of his daydream. You too followed behind them and sit in the coaster.

(This is how the sitting arrangement.)

                 Hitomi|Reiko
               Shinichi|Ran
                Kishida|Aiko
(Girls) Strangers|Y/N
                 Men in black

You see that Shinichi is still talking about Holmes and also see that Ran patience is running thin.

Ran : Would you just shut up with the Holmes this, Conan Doyle that already?! YOU MYSTERY OTAKU!! I was really looking forward to coming here with you, Shinichi! Why can't you understand my feelings....

And just as you thought, Ran were scolding Shinichi. You feel your heart tighten but still muster to smile. You then avert your gaze somewhere else and come across the men in black behind you.

You look at them for awhile then slowly lift your hands to your hair. You take out a rubber band that you keep just in case something happen everytime you went out. You tied your hair in a bun.

You can feel eyes on you and turn to it seeing the men in black looking at you weirdly. You then smiled.

Y/N : Don't mind me sir. I just don't want to block your vision or ruining your fun with my hair on your face since my hair are longer than the average girls here.

You then turn back around to the front since the ride have started to move missing the interested look in one of the men in black before it's gone to it's original emotionless-cold eyes.

The ride started and everyone were screaming their heart out. When the coaster get into the tunnel, droplets of water fell on Shinichi's face. Shinichi take his hand to his face wiping the droplets away.

Shinichi : Eh? What's this? Water?

Then a high pitch scream erupted through out the tunnel. You, Shinichi, Ran, Aiko and the girl beside you can feel droplets of warm liquid falling to your face the same with the other.

Y/N & Shinichi : What is that?

Because of the darkness, you and Shinichi can't see anything. When the coaster are out of the tunnel, everyone are shock at the sight of a headless Kishida. Your seat partner was screaming and in a state of panic attack.

Upon arriving at the stations two to three seconds after, everyone move away from the scene with the crowd yelling.

Shinichi quickly went to the dead body, examining it and you're calming your seat partner from the shock. Ran is following Shinichi closely behind.

Visitor 1 : There's been an accident!

Visitor 2 : Call an ambulance and get the police too.

You and Shinichi automatically went into detective mode. You went to Ran first taking her away from Shinichi after you done calming your seat partner and start calming Ran down since she have been crying, scared.

You see that the men in black wanted to rush out but stop after Shinichi said,

Shinichi : WAIT!!! This was not an accident!! It's a murder. And the killer rode on the coaster with the victim. It's among one of us nine!!