Chapter 4 : Mystery Coaster Murder Pt. 2

EDITED

<Third Person POV>

After calming Ran, you went to Shinichi and exchange every information he got for now with you. You nod understand and did the same.

Megure : Move, move!! This is the police.

In the corner of your eyes, you can see that the men in black panicking but keeping their act. However, you're sure that they're innocence even though they give out a vibe of a killer.

You nudge Shinichi to get his attention and whisper into his ear not noticing the blush that creep up to his cheeks.

Y/N : Hey Shin-chan. Those, men in black.... What do you think about them?

You said while pointing to those men in black for Shinichi to look. Shinichi then look at where you pointed out.

Shinichi : I don't know either. But for now, I know that they're innocence and I bet you think so too. It just..... There's something about them that make me feel uneasy....

You nod.

Y/N : Yeah. I thought that too. It's a bit frustrating.

After you said that, both you and Shinichi chuckle. You than release your hair from staying in a bun, but instead switching it to a ponytail.

Megure : Oh, Kudou-kun and (L/N)-chan. What's the Great Detective and the Princess of the East doing here?

Shinichi : Ah. Inspector Megure.

You can see that one of the men in black start to panic after hearing what Inspector Megure said. The one wearing a black sunglasses then said,

MIB 1 : What?! Kudou?! (L/N)?!

Visitor 1 : Wow!! So that's the famous high school detective Kudou Shinichi and (L/N) (Y/N)!! The one that solves all those unbelievably tricky cases....

You stood there besides Shinichi keeping your poker face while in facts you're embarrass. You automatically grip Shinichi's jacket from behind. Shinichi felt it and turn to you mouthing that 'it's all will be okay,'. You nod still not letting Shinichi's jacket go.

After the noises died down, you and Shinichi went too Inspector Megure never letting go of Shinichi's jacket.

Megure : Let me see if I have this right Kudou-kun.... On this jet coaster....

You stand beside Shinichi that are explaining the sitting arrangement on the ride to Inspector Megure. Then the men in black, the one with long blonde hair come up behind you and Shinichi.

MIB 2 : We don't have time for this bullshit detective game....

MIB 1 : A-aniki....

He said glaring dagger at Shinichi.

Shinichi : Those eyes.... As cold as ice!! The eyes of someone who could kill countless numbers of people without feeling a thing! W-who is he...?

Your grip on Shinichi's jacket tighten and Shinichi notice this. He turn to you seeing you're shaking a bit and a hint of fear in your eyes while your eyes are on the men in black.

Without second thought, Shinichi hug you ignoring all the eyes on you both and you hurriedly burying your face inside Shinichi's chest. He hug you while caressing your head and comforting you.

Ran see this and feel her heart tighten and froze. She never though that Shinichi would be doing that to you since she thought that you and Shinichi aren't close.