Chapter 26 : The Vanishing Children

<Third Person POV>

You, Conan, Ayumi and Genta are now on the first floor looking for Mitsuhiko.

Ayumi : Heeeyyyy, Mitsuhiko-kun, where are you?

Genta : Say something!! Where did he disappear off to?!

Ayumi : He wasn't in the toilet either....

Conan : That wasn't a normal scream!! Something happened to Mitsuhiko!! Alright.... YOU GUYS HIDE IN A ROOM NEARBY!! I'M GOING TO GO LOOK FOR MITSUHIKO!! DON'T EVER STEP OUT OF THE ROOM! ERENA, YOU'RE IN CHARGE!

Conan said which you nod as he ran off to look for Mitsuhiko. Ayumi and Genta were leave baffle. You turn to them and lead them to a room nearby which turn out to be a living room. The three of you then goes inside and closing the door quietly.

As for Conan, he is running around the mansion looking for Mitsuhiko while connecting the clue he found when coming into the mansion.

Conan : This is strange!! No one was supposed to have been living here for the last five years.... Why hadn't the water supply been stopped? And the window was open in that room, but there were no signs of water from the rain and wind. So, the window must have been opened recently. Also, there was that hidden entrance made in a place where no one could see it. That's it. There's someone in the mansion.... Someone must be coming in and out of the building!! But who could it possibly be?! And for what purpose?!

in another side of the mansion where you, Ayumi and Genta is, the three of you have been eating the snacks Ayumi brought, well everyone except you though. You don't have any appetite to have anything for now.

Like Conan, you also connected the puzzle, the clue you and Conan found around the mansion. You also come to the same conclusion as Conan and so you decide that you want to go look around the house of the purpose that person have to live in the abandoned mansion. You then stand up and walk to the door, Ayumi and Genta watching you. Before you went out the door, you turn around to Ayumi and Genta.

Erena : Stay here. I'm going out to search for something. Remember, whatever happen, don't leave.

You warn then went out of the room. Ayumi and Genta stay in their place to scared to follow you after what have happen to Mitsuhiko. You hen start walking around the mansion and enter every room to find more clue.

Back to Conan, he run around searching for Mitsuhiko and then enter a room, study room with shelves of book in it. He looks around and take a breather from running around too much wiping theh sweat forming on his forehead.

Conan : That's odd.... There's no sign of life here.?!

He then looks around the study room, flashing his flashlight everywhere and every corner of the room when he came across something on the study table.

Conan : Hm? A picture?

Conan then go to the study table and take the picture frame on the table in his hand looking at the picture in it. The picture shows a family of three with the mother and her son in his 20's standing behind a man which is the husband and the father.

Conan : Th-this person.... This must be, the owner of the house, the one who have died five years ago. It looks like he's with his wife and son.... They never did catch the murderer after all. I heard that the rest of the family moved somewhere too....

Genta : UGYAAAAAAA!!!!!

Conan thought when he suddenly being interrupted by Genta scream.

Conan : That was Genta's voice!! SHIT!! I TOLD HIM TO STAY HIDDEN!!