Makishima

(You)_______:

After the incident, they spent about 6 months, I became a fugitive, is not when will be the day when drones detected me or I neglect me scanners in these circumstances I can not think of happy things. The town was very helpful, I have not yet discovered. I think for now I'm safe.

I went back to where it all began, I did remember Kagari, the factory where Shioyama took me only went there because it made me remember Kagari and luckily found a basement with security, was perfect place to hide for a while in the field because it was a completely isolated area, no scanners and drones, was safe for now.

There is not a day that does not think Kagari, miss him very much, do you have forgotten me?

Kagari: * In the Public Safety Office.

Six months passed since (Tn) _______ escaped, there is not a single day not to think where is he? It's okay? All trace of it was lost, could not be traced.

Assigned to a new inspector to unit 1 think it's called Tsunemori, Tsunemori Akane, well I think we need a change around here, I am not quite right, even so keep smiling, do not want anyone even notice how hurt I am. * Kougami enter the door.

Kougami: What happens Kagari? Do not you finished your report?

Kagari: No ... I was thinking a moment how do the new inspector will not?

Kougami: Kagari, I know you two years ago, obviously not thinking in the new Inspector.

Kagari: Tell me .... Did you know that (Tn) _______ was going to escape? Is that why you gave the helmet?

Kougami: Kagari, is that you do not understand. She could not stay here, now at least is alive escaping take six months but already dead.

Kagari: Do not know if it is alive or dead at this time !!!!

Kougami: If you need to let off steam, do it now, before I change my mind.

Kagari: I .... I ..... I miss her too, Kougami. I still hiding these feelings because I do not want anyone noticing, how much I'm suffering.

Kougami: You have to understand, that fate will unite again, maybe not soon, but it will. It is also best for her for now, think its good.

Kagari: suppose you're right, is safe for now.

Kougami: Calm down, buddy. You know I'll always here if you need me.

Kagari: Thank Kou.

Kougami: Volverás to see (Tn) _______, you'll see.

(Tn) _______:

I was thinking in the dark basement, I have no bed, I just lean against the wall to sleep. Suddenly I heard a sound above, do they returned to operate the factory? Am I in danger? Damn !!!

I decided to go up very carefully, carrying a weapon and my helmet, just in case. And no one, was very rare, I heard sounds, footsteps.

Suddenly I lost my balance, someone made me fall, then quickly pointed my gun at whoever.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry I scared."

(Tn) ________: Who are "They call me Shougo Makishima, looks like you've been hiding here right or am I wrong?"

(Tn) ________: What do you want?

Makishima: Nothing, just looking for a secluded place.

(Tn) _______: Whose are you hiding?

Makishima: From anyone, rather I think you should ask that question to you.

(Tn) _______: I do not know you, do not get what I can say.

Makishima: I see ..... Curious helmet is the one you have there, what is supposed to do?

(Tn) ______: Nothing, it's just for protection.

Makishima: I think we need to establish some trust.

(Tn) ________: What makes you think I want?

Makishima: Nothing, I'll tell you, what made looking for a secluded place. You see, I'm looking for a normal person, capable of killing, I offer my support and my tools so that they can fulfill their desire; murder.

(Tn) _________: Basically you're a murderer who does not want to dirty your hands.

Makishima: No, I'm just an observer, I have a hidden purpose, to destroy the sybil system.

(Tn) _________: Ja, is not the first time I hear that a latent criminal.

Makishima: I am not a criminal.

(Tn) ________: Of course! With these thoughts your tone should be very clear.

Makishima: No, my tone stays clear, whatever you do, for my murder is normal.

(Tn) ________: You look like a criminal I faced a few months ago.

Makishima: Criminal, eh? Perhaps belongings to the Public Security Office?

(Tn) ________: It's not your concern !!

Makishima: For the answer, I think so. Tell me you have a dream you want to achieve?

(Tn) _______: Yes, but it is impossible.

Makishima: Nothing is impossible.

(Tn) ________: Not if I can trust you.

Makishima: Believe me if I'll help you fulfill it.

(Tn) _______: Do not think so but ..... ya ... I'm in love with a performer, I left it when I escaped just wanted to be with him.

Makishima: It is possible, will you help me destroy the sybil system?

(Tn) ________: How?

Makishima: This helmet will be very useful.

(Tn) ________: Huh?

Makishima: I checked my tone with an application on my device and have it when you walked, then the application detected two tones, exactly the same as what you took from your tone rose dramatically. That helmet psycho pass copies of the person who is closest.

(Tn) ________: I guess you found out.

Makishima: Help me destroy the sybil system, I promise I'll be with that executing all your life.

This guy, Makishima, seems to know what is doing, will know how to destroy sybil? Did I help? I believe that .....