You Are My Reasson To Live

Kagari:

Shit! That was it!!! Now (You)_______ will be under the eye of the PSB. It's the first person I hear that can low the crime coefficient. How does she do it?

Gino: This is impossible!! (You)_____ must be lying.

Kagari: What are you insinuating?

Gino: Its impossible that she knows how to low her crime coefficient, Kagari

Kagari: But maybe it's possible, what if you tell her to show you?

Gino: It's illogical!! She would had already done it to stop being an enforcer!!

Kagari:....But maybe she's happy here? And why not lower the coefficient of crime on purpose.

Gino: Who would be happy being an enforcer?

Kagari: Her. And I, sincerely too.

Gino: Why?

Kagari: Gino, i think you know the answer.

Masaoka: There's that connection between you two like if it was the fate...

Kagari: Yes.

Kougami: Kagari, you knew about this?

Kagari: No. I only knew that she's much happier here than she was living as an inspector or any other life. She didn't want to tell me the other day because she was bad... well she was angry, I just searched in her past. Now I understand.

Gino: Do ​​you think you can convince her to show us?

Kagari: I just want her to be happy. I will, but with one condition..

Gino: What?

Kagari: Change your report and no one will know that she can low her crime coefficient. It's a secret that all the memvers of Unit 1 are going to keep.

Gino: Okay. Nobody will know.

Kagari: I'll go to her room.

I ran out of the office, I made this deal with Gino because if the Chief or worse someone with greater range knows that (You)______ know how to low the crime coefficient, they would take her away from me. I cant let that happen. Never. She is... the best, and i promised to help her and be there for her always.

*Kagari enters (You)_____'s room

Kagari: (You)______ !! Where are you?

And then I saw her sitting in her drawing studio, looking at the window. The sun was covering her entire face, she looked so pretty, awake and relaxed, even if it was only for a few seconds, she kept calm.

(You)______ :I'm ready.

Kagari: Excuse me?

(You)_______: I'm ready, Kagari. I'll tell you what happened. Please I need your help.

Kagari: Always.

She told me the whole story of her father, her uncle, her story. I never thought it was so heartbreaking. I think we both know how it feels to be a lab animal.

(You)________: Kagari, what does this guy  wants?

Kagari: He just wants to know how to low the crime coefficient. That's why he wants you.

(You)_______: I don't want to die, Kagari.

Kagari: You will not. I'll protect you

(You)________: I also dont want you to die. Much less than you die.

Kagari: We'll talk about that later, look in this case we really need you to show us how to low the crime coefficient.

(You)_______: Why? For make that you do it?.