Who I Have Shot?

(You)_______:

After Shioyama put me the helment, it probably spent about two hours I guess. I relived my worst memories and saw my worst fears. I know this is not physical torture but Shioyama is very clever, psychologically torturing me. Then Shioyama took off my helmet.

Shioyama: So....Kagari huh?

(You)______: (Recovering your breath) How do you know that?

Shioyama: The helmet is synchronized to a screen, I could see your worst fears. They are perfect for you to tell me the secret.

(You)_____: Dont you dare to touch him!!!

Shioyama: We'll see....it seems that the MWPSB are dumber than I thought.

(You)______: Why do you say that?

Shioyama: They thought that i would be stupid enough to stay here. Too bad hunting dogs have GPS on their watches.

He was looking at his laptop and he kept looking at it, it seems that much remains to discover me.

Shioyama: That gives me an idea.

(You)_______: What do you want?

Shioyama: You'll see ...... you'll see.

Kagari:

I was in the police truck, i was so nervous, my worst fear was that we arrive too late and that (You)_______..... died.

Suddenly my communicator rang, it was an anonymous video, but I opened it anyway.

Damn! I never should have done, I collapsed and I was furious when I saw that video.... it was a video of (You)_________, someone was beating her, it wasnt Shioyama, another man was wearing a helmet, i couldn't distinguish well.

Kagari: That, damn bastard!

Kougami: Kagari, you have to control yourself..

Kagari: How can you say that at a time like this!

Kougami: Just want to provoce you!

Kagari: Why me!?

Kougami: He knows that (You)_______ loves you and she would do anything to protect you.

Kagari: I also would do that, i would protect her at all costs.

Kougami: Exactly, now you have to calm down and you dont have to separate us.

Kagari: Ok...

Actually I wouldnt do what Kou told me, sometimes I'm very stubborn.

When we reached the place, I didn't even wait for Gino,i took my dominator and ran out of the truck

I heard Gino screaming.

Gino: Kagari!!!! Don't!!!

Anyway i was not interested....now all that matters is saving (You)________.

The factory was a nasty place, abandoned.... creepy to be honest, all I had in mind was to find a (You)______.

Then touring the factory, I started to feel dizzy, as if something was wrong inside me. Suddenly a man with a helmet came out and started hitting me, I defended myself, and I was about to knock him out but......I felt a shock in my neck, I fell immediately and everything went blank.

(You)________:

I was so weak after the beating of Shioyama's accomplice,they left me lying on the floor, i had a terrible headache and i was bleeding, I was watching cloudy, suddenly i saw a picture of two men dragging what appeared to be a man, I opened more my eyes....Kagari!!!!!

Shioyama: I need you to tell me now...

(You)______: (Crying) No!! He has nothing to do with it !!!

Shioyama: I know that if....

*Shioyama pulls Kagari's back

Kagari: (whispering) Tsk. Leave her alone.

*Shioyama puts a knife in Kagari's neck.

(You)_______: No!! Don't kill him!!!!

Shioyama: I will not do anything to him....as you tell me how to low the crime coefficient.

(You)_______: O...okay...I'll tell you.

Kagari: (You)_______ no!!!!

(You)_______: If you want to low your crime coefficient....you just have to think about your happiest moments.

Shioyama: What kind of nonsense is this!?

(You)_______: It's the truth!!! I'll show you.

Kagari: Noo!!!!

Shioyama: Good. Just reach me the dominator of the boy. - he said to another man with helmet

He gave the dominator of Kagari and while he still had the knife in Kagari's neck.

Then Shioyama pointed me.

Crime Coefficient: 285, enforcer registered in the system, this white is imposed at will.

I immediately started thinking about all my happy moments, mainly Kagari, when he hugs me and tells me that everything is going to be okay....i just wanna spend my life with him.

Crime Coefficient: 35 is not a target for action, the trigger will be locked.

Shioyama: Incredible

Kagari: No! Enough!! Just leave her alone!!

Shioyama: I will leave her alone,  but you... -  he said clutching his knife in Kagari's neck.

Kagari: (You)_______, I love you.

(You)______: Noo!!

And I jumped to the gun that Shioyama left in the floor and thought nothing.....I shot him.

But....Kagari and Shioyama felt.

Who i have shot?