Remembering The Past

Kagari:

It's been a few days since Akane joined the team, she is very talented and good, really pleases me, so I invited her to dinner, apparently she is researching about Kougami's past, his past is.... hard, Enforcer Sasayama and that incident, once I went to his room to talk, he showed me all the information, I believe that the culprit was Touma Kozaburo and had an accomplice who was Maki...Makishima, yes! Makishima, that man was very cruel but he told me not to talk much about it.

*Akane enters the room Kagari.

*Kagari is cooking

Akane: I didn't knew you could cook Kagari.

Kagari: Haha, there's so much you don't know about me and you'd be surprised.

Akane: I want to find out more about Kougami.

Kagari: But why not walk into the files? You're inspecting, you have that authority isn't it?

Akane: If I access those files, Kougami will find out.

Kagari: Do not you want him to know? Or is that you're so worried about Kou? Are you in love?

*Akane let out a laugh.

Akane: Have you ever been in love Kagari?

I wanted to evade the issue, because of (You)_______.

Kagari: Listen Akane. I have more life experience than you, not only in love, I have seen a totally different world that no sane girl like you could imagine.

Akane: Really?

Kagari: As this

*Kagari holds a bottle of alcohol.

Akane: Juice?

Kagari: No!!! Its alcohol!!! Real alcohol!!! Old Masaoka shared it with me. In these times people fear becoming addicted to it.

Akane: That is to drink it? It's not to spit fire right?

Kagari: Say what?

Akane: No, nothing ...

Kagari: Well, now is when we can enjoy vices like this. If I get drunk I get to talk about all sorts of things.

*A few minutes later.

Kagari: For a while I didn't drink.

Akane: I have noticed it, Kagari.

Kagari: Yes, the last time....well nothing, it was so long.

Akane: Kagari, you didn't answer my question.

Kagari: What question?

Akane: Have you ever fall in love?

I couldn't evade the issue so.....

Kagari: Yes...but....it didn't work.

Akane: Why do you say that?

Kagari: She....well, is too complicated to explain.

Akane: Explain me.

Kagari: Search your data from your communicator to the enforcer (You)_________.

Akane: Okay.

*Akane looks for it in her communicator.

Akane: Here it is!

Name: (You)_________

Occupation: Ex enforcer.

Work History: Former Inspector.

Her crime coefficient increased after the incident of the murderer of girls.

Actual Location: Unknown.

She escaped after killing Shuichi Shioyama, involved in several murders, stabbed.

Her search is being carried out at present.

Kagari: She escaped, if she had stayed here she'd been locked in the isolation facility or been executed.

Akane: And why not kill Shioyama with her dominator?

Kagari: Because Shioyama was  asymptomatic, that means that even if he is a murder, his crime coefficient will never increase.

Akane: Wow, I never thought that people wouldn't be recognized by Sybil.

Kagari: Yes, she taught me that the system is quite fragile. Well also why I'm here, as an enforcer, we are allowed to leave out of the isolation facility but its not different of having a chain. - i said lifting my communicator.

Akane: Kagari...i haven't think you were so mature.

Kagari: Ha, anyone thinks I'm mature, (You)_______ said the same thing when she met me and i behaved well. Mm..she was sad when he met me and I promised to support her in everything and never leave her but...I couldn't keep that promise.

Akane: Quiet, Kagari. Will meet again someday, after all, the two of you love each other, you'll see, one day when you least expect it, she will be stand in front of you.

Kagari: Thanks Akane. It really made me feel good.

Akane: You're welcome, Kagari.

Kagari: I'll tell you what i know about Kougami.

Akane: Kagari, thanks!!

Kagari: The point is that Kougami.....

And I told her the whole story of Kougami, at least the few things i know.....