I'm Not Going To Wait Anymore.....I Love You

Kagari:

I'm really scared, if the PSB send me again to the facility, i dont know what im going to do.....

*Gino enters to Kagari's room, where are Kagari and (You) ______.

Gino: Well, I have good news and bad news. The good, you'll going to continue as enforcers and neither send you to the facility, but the bad news are that you two will have to take anti-stress medicaments for a few months, and they have side effects and the strongest are the sleeping pills and pain head.

(You) ______: Well at least it's not so bad.

Kagari: Gino.... But those drugs are very strong and we have the risk of falling asleep on a mission.

Gino: I know. But now is when we need more enforcers as we are understaffed. You two have to be very careful taking those drugs.

Kagari: But....

Gino: I'm not going to argue anymore, you asked for it.

*Gino leaves the room

(You) ______: Is the medication that much strong?

Kagari: Yeah, they leave you unconscious.

(You) ______: And if we dont take the medicin and just pretend?

Kagari: They will notice.

(You) _____: Why? Its only pills.

Kagari: Yes, but we wouldnt seem tired and...many other things, I know, I try not to take them and the medics discovered me.

(You) _____: Kagari Seriously, I'm sorry.

Kagari: Did you tell me to hit Okasaki?

(You) ____: No...

Kagari: You have control over me and my actions?

(You) _____: No...

Kagari: Could yoy prevent Okasaki to behave like an idiot?

(You) _____: No...

Kagari: Its not your fault, dont worry, I would do everything to protect you.

(You) ____: Thanks Kagari. - shs said with a smile on her face.

(You) _____: I guess I have to go to sleep, well, i'll start with this medication.

Kagari: Ooh, we cant longer stay awake talking about Jojo's bizarre adventures, i'll miss that...

(You) _____: Me too....well, goodnight Kagari, see you tomorrow.

Kagari: Good night, see you tomorrow.

*(You) _____ goes to her room.

(You) _____:

The medication against stress consisted of a bottle and i had to take two pills daily. The next morning, i took the pills. The truth is that i was very scared if we had a mission and I felt unconscious and as I'm facing criminals, they were to kill me.

After a few hours in the office, I didnt felt tired, Kagari either and we were all doing the report of the previous case until...

*Stress alarm sounds

We have a new case.

*All enforcers go out and get up to the bus of maximum security for enforcers

(You) _____: Kagari, I think the pills dont have side effects.

Kagari: Dont believe that, you stay unconscious when you least expect it.

I keep quiet, I was thinking and then Kagari broke the silence.

Kagari: (You) ____, promise me that if I fall unconscious and if I die, please dont leave me.

(You) _____: Kagari, iwill never leave  you and less'll let you die.

Kagari: Thanks....at the end, i never told you that important thing ....you agree if I tell you, after this mission?

(You) _____: Yes of course

*The truck stops and all get down.

Gino: Well, this time it was detected four people with a dark tone and they need therapy, work is simple, first talk to them if they dont understand and become aggressive, fire your dominators. Kougami and Masaoka together, Kagari and (You) _______ and I'll go with Kunizuka.

*All separate.

I went with Kagari to the area where it was one of the men, it was a building and we had to go the 50th floor when we arrived, I started to feel dizzy in the elevator and started to see blurry....

*(You) ____ almost fell but Kagari grabsherw before it happens.

Kagari: (You) ____ !!!! Are you ok?

(You) ____: Ye..yeah, I'm fine, just a bit dizzy thats all.

Kagari:

Oh damm, why now? The drugs are starting to take effect, but instead I can control the dream, after all i took those pills for a long time. I'm tired , though (You)_____ is unconscious im still going tell her for once and all that I love her, end of story, I've had enough drawbacks.

I am concerned, I think it's very dangerous.

Kagari: Best we stay together, is that or you can fall unconsciousness and i dont anything to happen to you.

(You) _____ No, Kagari im fine. After all there are two men that we have to deal with. I paralize one and you paralize the other one.

Kagari: But whatever ill be near you ok?

(You) ______: Ok.

*The two separate.

I was reviewing going down a hallway and a man came out of nowhere and hit me, so I figured I had nothing to talk. I shot him with my dominator and he felt like a feather with the paralizer mode.

Then I ran to the other side to see how it was (You)_____ When I saw her.....i almost killed me to death, she was unconscious on the floor and one of the men was pointing a fire gun to her, he was about to shoot but....

Kagari: Hey !!

*The man turns around.

Kagari: Dont you dare to touch her.

And I shot him with my dominator. He felt unconscious.

I ran to check on (You) _____, i took her  in my arms and im not going to wair anymore.

Kagari: (whispering in the ear) (You)________, I...love you.