I Don't Know Anyother Life

Kagari:

I went to the Office, it was night, but where else I can go? If i go to my room, i'll wake up the other enforcers and i still don't want them to notice me. My team will arrive in the morning and began questioning why did i escaped? Where did you go? Why you wanted to escape if your life is a luxury here compared to the facility? Why scum like you can't notice how good is here?

That is what they will say. I'll get a good brawl from Gino, but.....for something that i havent even done. If i wouldnt escaped, they would kill me. I never thought to escape on my own, I guess I should be looking for. Hopefully they'll come quick, I want it all happen for once and for all.

Hours passed, were the slowest of my life, until it dawned.

*Akane enters the office.

Akane didn't notice me at first, she seems depressed, she mm..has been very nice with enforcers, not like Gino. She will be a great detective someday.

Kagari: Akane.....hi.

Akane: Kagari!!!!

She went straight to hug me.

Kagari: What happens? Will I be estranged Here?

Akane: But of course!! Everyone thought you were dead, there was no trace of yours.

Kagari: Really?

Akane: Yeah, what happened?

Kagari: I escaped.

Akane: Kagari....why?

Kagari: Do you remember the girl I told you about? i went to look for her.

Akane: Kagari........that's so nice.

Kagari: What?

Akane: If you want something go after him, that was very nice. Al lest you have the guts to do things I couldn't kill Makishima, and then he, escaped. And then Kougami escaped, to go after Makishima, I couldn't kill him, i don't want to become a murderer. My psycho pass is still so clear, am i so heartless?

Kagari: Kou got away? Well that doesn't matter now, the point is that....your heart and psycho pass are two totally different things. You're not heartless, just that you're not a killer, and you're good. That's why the system will never label you as a latent criminal.

Akane: Kagari...thank you very much.

Kagari: Need to let off steam?

Akane: Yes...

She was made to mourn in my arms. She is new and she has been very kindly.

Akane: Did you also need to let off steam, right?

Kagari: Yes...

And then I began to mourn.

Akane: Quiet, Kagari, quiet.

Kagari: I think we're both on the same problem, we don't want to miss a special person.

Akane: I think so...

*Kunizuka, Masaoka and Gino enter.

Masaoka: Kagari!!

Gino: Kagari!!! Can you tell me what the hell happened to you !?

Kagari: i escaped.

Gino: What!??! And what's the reason!? Can not you see that here you are perfectly fine!! Or do you prefer the isolation facility?!?!!?!?!?!

Kagari: I know!! I had a reason to escape, just let me alone Gino!!

Gino: Leave you alome!? ¿¡You're stupid!? If I were in your situation i would have....

Kagari: I WENT TO LOOK FOR (You)________ !!!!! Now just leave me alone!!!!

Masaoka: Kagari ...you really love her, right?

Kagari: Yes....

Gino: Ah. Well, I guess I'll have to inform the chief of this.

Kagari: She already knows, I saw her a few moments ago and explained why I escaped and returned.

Gino: And why did you came back?

Kagari: I don't know any other life..... well....I wont betray my friends.

Gino: You'll never change, huh?

Kagari: I think not.

Gino: Well, we were worried about you.

Akane: A lot. Inspector Ginoza, i need permission to go and see the files that left Kougami about Makishima.

Gino: Okay, Inspector Tsunemori.

*Akane is gets out

Kagari: And now....how do we find Makishima?