Subordinated With The Enemy

(You)________:

Right now I feel so useless, i'm digress and I haven't yet found Kagari.

I had revised 22 floors underground and he's not in any of them.....and what if she killed him?

No, he took him paralized alive for something , but why would they need him?

It's very obvious that Kasei is very involved with Sybil, so she was in the basement, she tries to protect Sybil, but....Why?

Kagari:

It's been a few hours since I woke up handcuffed to this chair. I no longer have any hope.

My team will never find me and if they do it, they will also be killed for breaking Sybil.

I saw how Sybil workes.... but i really don't know how it works.

I saw some brains encased in glass, that means they are care and they're still alive, the people who belong to those brains, are still alive and achieved complete robotics.

We investigate a case of robotics similar to this a few months ago. He was a guy who was involved with Makishima, he achieved complete robotics.

But even so I don't understand.

*Kasei enters and stands in front of the chair where's Kagari.

Kasei: You are confused, aren't you?

Kagari: Yes, but whatever. I will die anyway, I don't care.

Kasei: About Sybil, you don't really know how exactly works?

Kagari: No.

Kasei: Kagari Shusei, don't lie to me. You analyzed that many people achieved complete robotics. So the brains in that crystal envasende.

Kagari: Yes, but even so I don't understand.

Kasei: If you would saw less, we'd left you out of here alive.

Kagari: We would have?

Kasei: Members of sybil system, among those including myself. Anyway as youre not going to be able to speak with anyone dead...I'll tell you the truth of sybil system. Those brains you saw there, your theory is right, all of them achieved complete robotics. All of those brains are belonging to asymptomatic criminals.

Kagari: What!?

Kasei: What you heard. All are brains belonging to asymptomatic persons. Even some did more cruel than Makishima things, but all across the sistem of ​​robotics are able to judge all the people of this society. If instead of a good way the system reaches perfection with exchanging their analysis and coming to one conclusion of the members.

Kagari: What!??! Are you telling me this is a perfect system !??! Who are you to decide the value of people!? You can't even judge some people!!! You are simply useless!!!!

Kasei: now you hate us inwardly, because you labeled you as latent criminal at the age of five years old. And look....we did good work, what you have done now.

Kagari: I may not know analyze how sybil system dows, but if I know me and I'm not a bad person.

Kasei: So why did you took the job as an enforcer? If you kill people, within the law, is a murder.

* Kagari turns his head to the side and no longer responds.

Kasei: I thought so.

* Kasei leaves.

(You)______:

Since I revised all the floors, I'm in the 24th floor is the only one left, Kagari has to be there...

Judging from the safety of this door, Kagari has to be there. It was a metal door at the end of a corridor, there were two drones to both sides.

I took the knife i carried with me and destroyed the drones, I gave them in their weaknesses points, so that the intruder alert alarm will not be active, something I learned in recent months.

Then the lock was also locked, i grabbed my gun and shot it twice to open it , the door openned and.....

Kagari:

I'm so tired, the handcuffs are hurting me, I want to finish it all at once, the wait is horrible torture, I think..

*(You) ______ enters.

Great! Now I'm hallucinating.

(You)______, it looks like (You)______. But she looks very different, is impossible.

She was with a bulletproof vest, a white long-sleeved shirt, a pair of jeans, a belt which had portable weapons and practices and had fingerless gloves, made of the same material bulletproof vest and her hair was tied in a ponytail, is very similar to her....What? No! Is her....

Kagari: (You)________!!! Help!!!

(You)_______: Kagari!!

She broked the handcuffs and immediately hugged me and we both started to mourn with joy and we hit the ground.....mmm...I think we are very whiners hehe, but I don't care.

Kagari: Why? Why did you leave me? Yoy didn't kept your promise!

(You)______: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Kagari.

Kagari: No one know how I felt, all the time you left, i didn't knew what to do.

(You)________: It's ok, there is not a single day that I didn't think of you.

I even wanted to contact you but I would have crawled.

Kagari: I understand why you left but why didn't you tell me?

(You)_______: you would hadn't let me go.

Kagari: You're right, I would not have ever allowed that, but neither i would have allowed you to stay and to be imprisoned and executed. (You)______, I love you.

(You) _______: I love you too, Kagari.

I didn't wanted that time to have an end, it was the most large hug of my life, i didn't wanted never to end.

(You)________: Kagari, we will have to go, i know a place.

Kagari: But...we are not going to the PSB?

(You)_________: You can't!!! The chief will kill you!

Kagari: True. Hey, how you saw what happened in that room? How can did you find it?

(You)______: I was companion Choe Gu Sung, i was with them, trying to destroy Sybil.

Kagari: Wait, wait...if you were with Choe Gu Sung, you are also with Makishima?

(You)______: Yes, I helped him to  produce helmets.

Kagari: You were with Makishima?!?!?! What the hell is wrong with you?!?!?!

No, (You)______.... it can't be.....