I Need You

Kagari:

Oh ny God!! I had never been this much concerned in my life !!! It's been about 13 hours since the alarm stress sound and (You) ______ went to the mission, and a mission never took so long its just shoot one person.

What the hell?!!! And i cant move. If I get up i'll fall instantly. I just pray that (You) _____ is well, and also everyone.

*(You) ______ enters to the hospital room Kagari.

Kagari: What happened??!?! It took more than half a day!! Are you okay??

(You) ______: Yeah, It was only a conflict in a factory, you know. As the Ministry of Economy protects them, is very difficult to arrest one of their employers by stress.

Kagari: (Give a deep sigh of relief)

(You) ______: Why the sigh of relief?

Kagari: I was afraid that something happened to you.

*(You) _____ smiles

(You) _______: Did you seriously worry about me Kagari?

Kagari: And why not?? You have become in one of the most important people that i've met and....

(You) ______: And....?

Kagari: I need you.

(You) _____: Thanks Kagari, the truth is that I also need you...

We were both in silent for a minute watching each other eyes...i never had watched someone to the eyes so long....it was indescribtible, her clear brown eyes, looked at me so bright.

(You) _____:

I'va stay looking Kagari's eyes they are a honey color, brown honey, that would be the term. Anyway, I got lost, I had to say what was important.

(You) _____: I almost forgot to tell you, i talked to the doctor and he said that tomorrow he will give you permission to get out of here.

Kagari: Finally!!!! I hate this bedroom!!!!!

(You) ______: Kagari, I'll, see you tomorrow in the office - I said smiling.

Kagari: Okay, see you there. Hahaha returns the nightmare.

(You) _____: Hahahaha. See you tomorrow.

*(You) _____ leaves the room.

I stood leaning on his door a while, I was thinking, I think I really like Kagari or.... rather, I love him.