Paralized For You

Kagari:

After the conversation I had with (You)_____ in the cafeteria, we both went to sleep. It was very early, almost four in the afternoon, but both were dying for sleep. I went straight to my room, and I slept in my bed and kept thinking.....It seems that (You)______'s been hurt too much in her life, so its very hard and difficult for her to be open with a person. There are times when she's very open with me and have a lot of confidence and suddenly she go back to reality and becomes cold and hard.

I would like to show you that if you can trust me and i will never fail you, that's...... mmmmm....not to say, I think I like her....i dont know how it feels to love someone because i've never done it, but....with her I feel good and I think I can be myself with her and I can tell all that i just kept for me.

I don't know what to think.

(You) _______:

Kagari.....this guy is very good, i know how it feels to love someone but ....i dont want to. I'm afraid, but with Kagari everything becomes different, it's like having someone in my life that brings me a smile and I can trust him but I'm afraid....to. I see in Kagari's eyes a sincerity that i had never seen before, only time will tell if I really like him.....Or love him, no, we'll see.

Kagari:

As always calm couldnt last for long. At 3am rang an alert stress in which they had to go all the enforcers, because it was very dangerous, because there were several criminals involved in a robbery and looting of the Ministry of Economy.

I got up as fast as I could, because i was already dressed i felt dead and slept and i was still in my clothes. I went to the parkin lot to wait to the truck that pick us up, (You) _______ was already there. Apparently she didnt take to long to come because she felt into a deep sleep.

Kagari: You also slept with your clothes??

(You) ______: Yeah jaja, i felt deply slept.

*Comes truck and other equipment.
*All the enforcers go up to the truck

Kagari:

When we arrived there, we had been already informed of the situation on the truck. We had to act fast, so I just went down and we split up, me with Yayoi and (You)______ with Kougami and Masaoka.

It was the first time that we were not together on a mission.

Anyway, we had to judge criminals with the dominators and remove them or paralyze them, as it considers the sybil system.

In a minute a whole fight was armed each enforcer fought with a criminal. That damn man, the one i was fighting with, shot me in the arm with a gun powder, one of the oldest. Rather it was superficial and i  achieve to eliminate him the dominator.

Suddenly I saw that (You) ______ was fighting with the most dangerous criminal and since I had already eliminated mine i wanted to help her.

And out of nowhere came the Unit 3 to help...which doesnt help much because we had almost finished. One of the enforcers thought that (You) ______ was one of the criminals because he had not seen her before in Unit 1 and aim at (You) _____ with his dominator and fired, I interfered in the shot and then the only thing I saw was all dark and i felt and the only voice I heard was (You) ______ 's voice saying Kagari!!! Wake up, don't let me here.....