We Are In A Trouble.....But Together

Kagari:

Now I have got into the biggest problem, they wanr to send me back to the facility, I cant do it, that place is horrible, I dont want more therapy or counseling and drug against stress, I've had it for almost 15 years, I cant go back there, I did it, but ... I did it for a good cause I'll never let (You)______ to be insulted or treated badly, I love her and would do anything for her.

(Tn) _____:

They took us in the truck, they handcuffed us with our hands behind, i dont understand why are we handcuffed, we didnt commited any crime. I feel guilty, Kagari react to defend me, I dragged him into this, and he already go through this, not as......

*Kagari begins to shake.

(You) ______: Kagari, are you okay?

Kagari: (Shaking) Ye...Ye...Yeah..I'm fine, why?

(You) _____: You are shaking and trembling, are you sure?

Kagari: Yeah, yeah, it's just that the handcuffs are hurting me.

(You) ______: Kagari, it's okay to be afraid sonetime , is not bad, dont try to hide it, after all, we are humans, and fear is part of the being human.

He looked at me very scared and nodded his head, he's definitely traumatized to be isolated again.

Kagari: (You) _____, promise me that if they send me back to the facility, and this time with you, you'll not leave me alone, please...

(You) _____: I promise you, we're in trouble but at least we're in trouble together.

Kagari: Together.

The two of us try to hold hands as we were handcuffed, we barely made it.

*The truck stops and open doors.
*Outside the truck were Okasaki and Gino.

Gino: I dont think the handcuffs are necessary, inspector Okasaki.

Okasaki: Nonsense!! Inspector Ginoza, you have to learn to control these beasts, they both hit me, you need to control them.

Gino: Please, I insist that you remove the handcuffs.

Okasaki: I dont think so...

Gino: Please inspector, I will control them, if something happens, here are my enforcers each one will be responsible for Kagari and (You) _____.

Okasaki: Okay, control them.

*Okasaki uncuffs Kagari and (You) _____.

Gino: This is what we are going to do, i will take them to their rooms and ill lock them in there, so they dont interfere when you are speaking with the chief, its ok??

Okasaki: Yes, it seems very good.

*Gino take Kagari and (Tn) _____ to Kagari's room.

Gino: In the troubles that you two put me, I will try to smooth things for you two so you can continue as enforcers, while you two not causing any problems, I will try to remain you as enforcers.

*Gino takes Kagari and (You) _____ to Kagari's room so they can be together and locks them up.

Kagari: I guess....welcome to my room.

(You) _____: Wow, you have many video games. Cool

Kagari: Yeah...i like them, perhaps for the simple fact that the facility stole my childhood.

(You) _____: Sorry.

Kagari: Why?

(You) ______: I'll got you into this, I dont want you to back there, I should go, just me.

Kagari: If you are in a trouble, I am also remember? Together

(You) _____: (Leaning her head on Kagari's shoulder) Thanks Kagari. I wonder what are they talking about, up there, huh?

Kagari: That are some dogs, some wild beasts! Hahahahahahahahahaha

(You) ______: Hahahahahahaha

Kagari: But if i wanted for someone to get in a trouble with me....it was you.