When You're Ready

(You)______:

After several years my uncle returned. But he came back when I was an active inspector of 19 years.

One day we received a very peculiar case, this was a murder of girls obviously with a low coefficient of crime. The analyst was able to trace the culprit to the direction of my old house that was abandoned. That's when I realized it was my uncle and he wanted something with me.

He wanted to kill me.

I started planning everything in the car on the way to my abandoned house. He already knew the trick to lower the crime coefficient, so the safest thing i thought was that the dominator would not work on him.

Before entering the house we split into two groups, as we were short staffed, I had to go up, alone.

Before climbing up, I went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife.

I went slowly up the stairs and I was feeling worse. How is it supposed that i would deal with a latent criminal who was not recognized by Sybil?

I was scared.

The steps became shorter, until I got to my room. The first thing I saw was my uncle and turning to me, he said:

Uncle: (You)______, so much time has passed ......i have never imagine see you became one of the mascots of sybil.

(You)_______: I'm not a Sybil's pet!! I became inspector to help people, but not like you, outlawed but respecting it.

Uncle: Hahahahahahaha - he laughed

Uncle: I expected more from you, (You)_______. Anyway I don't think that you ignore why I'm here. I'm going to kill you.

(You)_____: No, you will not.

I pointed my dominator.
Coefficient of crime: 48, this is not a target for action, the trigger will be locked.

(You)______: I knew it.

Uncle: And what will you do now? You are not going to kill me with your own hands, you can't. After all, your psycho pass is at the limit after you read the files of your stupid father right?

(You)______: Don't talk about him like that!!! Shut Up!!!

Uncle: And (You)_______, you never noticed I did his psycho pass to increase for him to be interned.

(You)_____: What have you said?

Uncle: What you heard, i had to get rid of your father. Simple trick, psychology. Also I paid some of his superiors to provide him with cases which he would have to use his mind to the maximum to think like a criminal and so drastically increase his coefficient.

It all started to make sense.

I started to get bad, and a tear felt right off the edge of my cheek.

Uncle: What happen? Are you crying? Of course you do. I needed your father to go awat with the instability of your mother falling into depression everything would be easier. You became very easily in my lab rat.

(You)_______: You....you...you killed my father!! How could you send your own brother to a facility?!?!?!

I was screaming and crying louder.

(You)______: You dont deserve to live!

Uncle: And how do you pretend to kill me? Your Sybil's toy doesnt work with me.

(You)_______: Like This

I lunged at him and started stabbing him. My hands were covered in blood, i couldnt stop shaking. I had killed someone with my own hands and without judgment of sybil. I could not believe what he had done. I couldnt believe that the sybil system wasnt perfect. What happened to all the people who contributed to enclose my father? The Sistem didn't the judged them. How is that a person could change its coefficient of crime with only happy thoughts? I realized that the system was not quite perfect, rather it was a totally fragile system.

I do not want to remember anything else. It's all very sad, makes me feel bad and if I keep thinking about that, I'll end up being executed by intensive crime coefficient and as this is such a fragile system I have no doubt that my coefficient will increase rapidly.

I like to express my feelings drawing. So I sat in the small study arm and started drawing.

I came to mind the picture below:

A tall building, like all those in Japan and a girl that was falling from the top of the building, for any reason in the draw the girl was raising her hand as if she was trying to hold on to avoid falling as if she was asking for help. The draw was near of the edge of the top of the building, empty drawing, looked like something was missing.

I suddenly collapse, crossing my arms and rested my head on them. I started hysterically to cry, I guess I needed to vent.

(You)_______: (whispers crying) Why anyone can help me?

And then I felt two arms around me.

Kagari: I'll help you

(You) ______: No!! I don't want you to see me like this, and also Why you came to my .....?

I stopped interrumptes by my own cry.

Kagari: It's ok, its ok. Listen (You)_______, you're the most amazing person I've ever met, with you i could experience first what is love, I'll help you, but I you have to tell me what happened....when you're ready.

(You)______: (Crying) Kagari, thank you very much.

He kept hugging me.

Then we sat on the couch and we spent hours, he consoled me. He made me laugh with one of his silly jokes.

Kagari: Would you like that i sleep with you today?

(You)______: Wow, wow....wait a minute...

Kagari: I promise not to do anything, I'll sleep on the floor.

(You)______: No, I dont want you to sleep on the floor. He sleeps in my bed, but my side and you from yours.

Kagari: Ok, ok - he said smiling that- you can tell me when you're ready to do that also, okay?

(You)______: Dont be a perver, Kagari. - I said hitting him in the shoulder.

We slept as I said, he on his side and I on mine, somehow it made me laugh.

The next morning when I woke up Shusei wasn't here, he went to got ready for work. I also for ready for work. Same routine, bathing, dressing, eating breakfast, etc. As i was leaving my room, I took one look at my picture of the other night, it was different. I went and left me a smile and a tear of joy.

The drawing that was once a girl falling now it was completed with a boy almost equal to Shusei holding her hand before she falls. As if the boy's help before she falls. Someone that helps me....Kagari. He drawed the boy. And the drawing was signed by Shusei and (You)_______, damm he know how to imitate my signature. Kagari....