I Don't Become Attached To People

You's POV

My name is (Y/N), ex inspector, actual enforcer. I'll be transferred to Division 1, they said that i fit better up there...typical...an animal who is transferred over and over and over...

My hue got cloudy and i was labeled as a latent criminal, my father was a latent criminal too.
My father was a detective, but not one of the actuall detectives, they didn't worked with the dominators or the sybil system. To catch a criminal, they had to think like one of them. After thinking a lot as a criminal, his hue got cloudy and his crime coefficient got really high.
After that he was confined into a facility.
That event, didn't helped much to my hue, but my hue kept clear a few years later.
When i got gratuated from school, sybil sistem judged that i had aptitude to became an inspector. I wanted to follow my father's steps and becoming a detective but with my clear hue.
One day, i wanted to know how my father thought like a criminal because he was pretty good at his job.
I searched for his crime files, there was files with his opinion of all the crimes and how he cought criminals with his deduction only.
I became one of the bests resolving crimes , but everything has a price, my hue got cloudy and i was labeled as a latent criminal...so i was degrated to an enforcer.
My father died in the facility, my mother died too for depression and my fiánce Daniel, he leave me because he didnt wanted any problems because i was an enforcer. All the people i have loved died or leaved me alone.
From that day on i promissed that i'll never become attached to people, and thats what im going to do.
Tomorrow i'll be transfered to Division 1.
Let's see what happens tomorrow.