My Will Against Sybil Sistem Will

(You)______:

I can't believe it, how could Kagari leave me? That's, I understand him don't want to betray the enforcers, his friends but.....I can't believe he left me. And you know what bothers me? I still love him, I think I'll never stop loving him. It's so unfair, I also know that he loves me, but he didn't kept his promise......I never would leave him.

We devised a plan with Makishima, complicated environment, but I think he can do it. Makishima has a plan that involves the hyper oats, a bacterium that can destroy the entire food processing plant, which would force Japan to open its doors again with neighboring nations for them to carrying food, making the system vulnerable to people entering and not having implemented the psycho pass, would make the system vulnerable and no longer do any good. That's the plan aside. The other plan, if it doesn't work will be more violent. I'll go to the point of sybil, is a room as anyone can make an electric shock, they must have a control panel, which situate inside. Then that, I saw how Kasei, changed the trial of a person with Kagari, although its coefficient was not as high and even that..... the "Destroy Decomposer" mode is only for machines or drones out of control, it doesn't work in humans. The brains are connected so thats how they control the dominators and judgments of others. But to reach a unanimous decision, these judgments are processed and arrive at a single point, the control panel is like the heart of Sybil. I'll hack it and then i 'll connect my brain to the panel with my psycho pass code. The point is that to hack a dominator, you have to be part of Sybil, and I think to join them, nor if I die, I will not be like a drone. What I am saying is that take cables, such as scanning telekit that stick to your head and can be connected to a device, I'll go through a member of Sybil, is not. That is, it is easy, after all, is a system made by humans. The psycho pass has a code, the code i'llinsert my psycho pass code to Sybil, and then lower my rate of crime, making as they say "asymptomatic" or at least only the necessary time. What will make me a member of Sybil temporary, only until they realize, and when they do, the system will already be destroyed. I'll hack one dominator and ill put it in the "Destroy Decomposer" mode then i'll go to the main hall of Sybil and destroy them with their own weapons, that is enough to kill all the encapsulated brains and then the sybil system will cease to exist. Now there is a risk..... if I become a member of sybil system, but my brain does this encapsulation, the sybil system will recognize my psycho pass as one of its members and therefore if destroyed all brains there, these cables carry to the control panel, which will be introduced my psycho pass code, and it will be destroyed. And therefore I will die with the system. I know I promised Shusei that i was not going to do anything dangerous, bu .... he did not keep his promise, we have devised something .... the two together. At least will sacrifice something, Kagari will be free and hell able to live his life without being chained as enforcer. I love him.....I will do this for me and for him. I can take revenge for everything and he will be free.

Kagari:

I'm now very worried, how it is supposed to find Makishima? And what worries me most, how I will find (You)_________? That's, now what matters most to me, I don't want her to get hurt or anything happen, it's the last thing I want. And what bothers me is that I can't be with her, if she returns, the system will take her, I don't trust them.

*Ginos communicator sounds

Gino: We have a warning is related to the Nona Tower, stormed the Tower, the drones are destroyed, we have to go. Makishima can be there

*Akane enters

Akane: No, Inspector Ginoza. I know what plans Makishima, is in the food processing plant.

Gino: How do you know?

Akane: It's a long story, I'll explain then go, and also i found a voice audio Kougami in the victim who we reviewed the other day.

Gino: Inspector, good.

Mmm..Akane is very different, as if she knew something that changed her completely, she is more serious. As if overnight he had matured and the truth is that she looks like Kougami. She was going to be a great detective someday. Since this beginning.

Gino: I'll go with Kagari to see what happens in Nona Tower. Inspector Tsunemori you'll go with Masaoka and Kunizuka the place of food processing plant, and explain them everything on the way.

Akane: Understood.

Gino: Kagari, don't separate yourself from me, I think is the only way to prevent you to escape.

Kagari: Okaaaayyy!! Ginoooo!! - I said mockingly.

*On Nona Tower

I can't let Gino go to the basement, they can kill him if he discovers the sybil system.

Gino: Well Kagari, we will split us, the building is big. You'll go down.

Uff..luck.

Kagari: Understood.

Gino: And Kagari...please don't escape again.

Kagari: (Smiling) Understood Gino.

Well I'll try. I went down to the basement again, this time was also open the door to get to the core of sybil system, at least now I don't have to worry about if they kill me for seeing something. But if I have to worry about being killed by a criminal. I suspect that this is not the work of Makishima, but someone else ...... I think is (You)________.

I went down again, darkness enveloped me every time down more and more and more......again i felt that something was wrong.....

I got to the door of sybil system, it was not open. Mmmm.....and then just in a quick glance, i saw the other stairs, there was a light down.....this is not right.

I got more into the light and saw in the floor...a pencil? That....

"Don't move"

That voice.....i turned around and.....

(You)______ was pointing a firearm to me, immediately I also pointed my dominator.

How justice is defined, now? It's my shot against hers, the sybil system judging a weapon against her and her gun, which she decides whether to take the shot or not. We were both pointing at each other and.....