The Children With No Name

Kagari:

I took (You) ____ in my arms, to the truck, and theres when all the fuss started.

Gino: Kagari What happened?!?!?!

Kougami: You shot her with the paralizer?!?!

Kagari: No! I would never do that, it's the medication, she almost died.

Gino: Kagari, take her to the hospital in the office. The others and me will transport  the four criminals to therapy. Kagari, other truck will come to take (You)____ and you, be sure to take care her of.

Kagari: Understood.

Another truck came to pick us up to (You)____ and me, she was still unconscious. I dont know if shehad heard when I whispered in her ear that....i really love her. I dont know, theres just one way to know and thats when she wakes up.

*Im the hospital room.

I dont know why I always come back to this room, it' s completely white. Sometimes I imagine that is made of stone. It looks exactly as was the facility.

A large facility with many cells, all completely white, and had a door of automatic wire and very tough so latent criminals cant escape. It consisted of a bed, practically a hanging metal with sheets, indeed it seemed one of the worst prisons. Anyway, while waiting for (You) _____ to wake up, which would take a long time, I know, it took me ages to wake up when the facility medics gave it to me, I left the subject, while I was waiting I went to go to the window to see with a chair, it was raining. What made me remember a memory when I was in the facility, probably the only nice memory I had in there.

I remember well the day i was sent  to the facility, as a kid, is dificult to be separate from my parents, so i started to cry very loudly. As i was entering by this intermimable hallway with people amazed to see a child in that place and all said many obscenities, i will not bother to repeat them. When i reached the cell i was still crying and the officer or medic or...I do not know! said:

You'd better stop crying, it has no case,  you will never see again your parents, or the sunlight. You're one of the scum of this world and this is your place, locked up.- told me, mercilessly to a child of five.

I had never felt so alone in my life, the days were endless and every day the same routine, therapy, counseling and medication for stress, and that time, as a child, i couldnt take pills, so the drugs were injected to my arm. All of that, scared me even more than i was already.

One day it was raining, but i couldnt see because it was night and the entire facility was dark, I knew it was raining because the rain didnt let me sleep. Then I got up of my bed and sat right behind the screen door that kept me jailed. In front of my cell I could see a child like me. I was happy, finally i had someone that had the same  age like me and that could explain me when i could get out of this horrible place.

But we could not talk because he was on the other side and we were far away, and besides I was afraid to talk, but it was not necessary, he talk to me, well not exactly speaking, we talked with lip reading because we couldnt make noise.

I read that he said "Hello how long you've been here?" And I replied, "One Week" and i asked "how about you?" And he replied "one year" that scared me so much, I thought, how did he had endured so much. Then came the main question from him, "Will you be my friend?" I nodded my head.

In the coming weeks, we talked reading our lips and we played simple games that you could play away, puns, mimicry. I enjoyed a lot with him. But never could understand his name every time I asked his lips finished reading a ridiculous name and sometimes some object. One day after playing mime, I asked him when I could go leave that place so horrible and he answered "never", that was hard, I had to be there all my life, i wouldnt return to see my parents or my friends anymore.

That night, there was an escape from a latent criminal adult of his cell and one of the officers opened accidentally the cell of my friend, he was first confused, I could only see by the distance reading his lips that he said "I'm not going to stay here forever "and he run out of his cell running down the hall when i was about to lose sight of him, an officer came out of nowhere and pointed his fire gun warning him back to his cell. He refused and ran and just in front of my cell, the officer shot him. It was a traumant image, to see my only friend of that horrible place, lying in a pool of blood.

I never had been so frightened, and he was so young and innocent and I could never know his name, but always remember him. Plus I felt guilty for having asked him that question.

I didnt want to live there, for that and many other things I hate sybil system for a number of coefficient crime i was locked up and I was deprived of the outside world, they ruined my life.

I think it was that event that forced me to leave as quickly as possible that place when the PSB offered me to be an enforcer,  of course the sybil sistem gad judged that i had apptitude for that job. I didnt want the same fate, the same of that child, my first friend.

At this point in my life, I'm like when I was with that friend beside me, i dont feel alone, and I even have a stronger connection with (You) _____ more than a friend, I love her....very much. She is.... I cant describe it. It's the first person I know that makes me feel good, I admire and I can be myself with her.

I was watching her while she was unconscious, her long brown hair, white skin like porcelain and her eyes, which I like more of her face its her eyes clear brown that transmit peace and also the personality of a strong girl.

I hope she wakes up soon. So while, I'll be sitting here in this chair....waiting.