Don't Leave me

Kagari:

Dont leave me.......those were still stacked in my subconcious, I didn't woke up in two days, and when I did, I opened my eyes slowly. I was in the hospital room of the Public Safety Bureu. My whole body weighed me, if I could just wake up, I was connected to a heart machine and had serum in the right arm and i was in hospital clothes, i sincerely hate this hospital clothes, it makes me remember the isolation center. And when I woke up,  (You)_____ was there, apparently she has had been there all day, she was asleep.

I just take her by the hand and she woke up immediately.

(You) ____: Kagari!!! - She said with a tone of joy in her voice, and hug me- I thought you were not going to wake up!!!

Kagari: I told you.....I wont leave you alone, not like other people in your life.

(You)______stayed a while hugging me as if something had really touched her heart and suddenly she began to cry silently while hugging me strong. And almost in a whisper she said...

(You) _____: Thank you, Kagari. -right in my ear, like a secret.

He got up, dried a bit her tears of joy. Looked like it was the first time she was happy, and looked at me with a tenderness in his eyes that i had never seen. I think I really like her, I want to make her happy, not like the other persons who failed, I will always be for her. I want her to understand that but.....im afraid about her and her feelings.

I was about to say that I like her....No....that I love her....and suddenly.....  the damn alarm advised an area with high stress -_- and she had to go, as an enforcer she was forced to go.

(Tn) _____: Sorry, Kagari. I'll have to leave, but I'll be back to see you when im done with this case.

He was about to leave the room and stood a moment at the door and ran towards me and kissed me on the forehead and then darted to go to the situation

Stupid alarm!!!!! I was already to tell her!!!!! And now how much longer I'll be in this stupid hospital room? I want to go!