Murdered With Your Own Weapon

Kagari:

Kagari: Tell me....why a pencil?

(You)_______: It's the he pen we used to draw...that day....you the boy and i did the girl.

Kagari: It doesn't matter now...

(You)_______: It doesn't matter!? I don't care for you, right?

Kagari: No, on the contrary, I care much about you, that's why i will not let you do this.

(You)________: You can't.

Kagari: Yes...Yes I can..I will....put down your weapon.

(You)________: First you

Kagari: Your weapon.....if you shoot me i die, however if I shot with the dominator, your coefficient gives only for paralyzing, yours is more dangerous.

(You)________: I don't care.

Kagari: Why are you doing this?

(You) _________: I don't want to live in a world that is ruled by a corrupt system and.....

Kagari: And what?

(You)_________: If you can....not know if you want...because of your actions.....I wanna be with you for the rest of my life.

Kagari: But we can do it without destroying the system.

(You)_________: Be realistic!!! You're an enforcer and me....i am chasen for the system, if they find I will be executed.

Kagari: No....you will not be executed....but if they find you, you would be taken away from me.

(You)_________: Why do you say that? I will not be executed? What makes you think so?

Kagari: Is....I couldn't let you die.

(You)______: Huh?

Kagari: The system...they wanted to kill you and I told them that you could raise or lower the crime coefficient....of people or just your own psycho pass.

(You)__________: Did you tell them?!?!?! How could you!? I trusted you!!!

Kagari: If i wouldn't tell them that, they would kill you!!!!

(You)_______: Yeah, yeah, obviously are you sure you didn't tell that to save your own neck?

Kagari: No!!! Listen, I know I left you alone in the sybil system as it is!!! But I...I love you, forgive me!!! I didn't wanted i couldn't betray everyone by joining Makishima!!! I couldn't, do you understand? That's why i don't want you to do this!!! If something goes wrong and the system is not destroyed, they will kill you !!! And no....I would not suport it...

(You)________: Kagari.....I wanna be with you forever, I want to be free and want you to be free with me, please help me.....it's because the system made you many bad things, that you don't want to remember, i know you suffered as much.....as me...

A tear felt from my cheek, she was right, I felt very alone all those years in the isolation center.

My hand couldn't take it over, i dropped my dominator, and she lowered her weapon. I immediately went to hug her and she hugged me back. She is.....all I have.

Kagari: I'll help, I want to be with you for the rest of my life.

(You)_______: Thank you.

And then her lips collided with mine.

(You)________: Now you kiss very good - she said in a tone somewhat mockingly.

Kagari: Hey!!

(You)_________: Hahaha, okay. Ok laughter are over.