He's Challenging Us

(You)_____:

What he wants with us? Its obviously a male and How he knows us?

"Latent Criminal # 1" I have two theories for that message. One, this will not be his first murder and expressed in a number of people it kills, it means it's a sadist, and moreover he seems to only kill latent criminals. Two definitely is challenging the PSB, and especially he wants something that only Unit 1 has but....What is it?

Gino: We'll go to the scene, I want all of you to be careful. It may be hanging around.

Kougami: Gino, i need to ask you, or someone has an idea why this criminal wants us special?

(You) ______: He wants something we have but....What is it?

Kougami: Strange

Gino: We're just going to see if we find something.

Same routine, the truck.....sad... i suddenly felt an emptiness, my life is very structured, indeed if I seem a convict, it's like having a person locked up all day and sometimes you take to make the occasional dirty work ...

Kagari: (You) ______, what do you think is it?

(You) _______: i don't know, but I consider it strange, too, how he evaded scanners and how is that not triggered a stress alarm?

Kagari: Is imposible evade scanners. Now what is strange is why his tone wasn't recorded as high.

(You) ______: It's...like a healthy citizen. But it is impossible, the sybil system is perfect ...... or we think that...

Kagari: You mean the sybil system is wrong?

(You) ______: It's just a guess, and it is very unlikely not think it's possible...

*All of the enforcers and Gino arrive on the scene and get off the truck.

Gino: Let's investigate, Kunizuka and I will do the analysis of the body, and Masaoka Kougami go see the man who found the body and interrogate him and Kagari and (You)______ are going to investigate the ground to see how it was that he brought the man till here and killed him and...Kagari and (You)_____ you are not longer taking the medication.

The two of us smiled and we went to see the ground.

(You) _____: Well, apparently it's a dead end, the man was a hermit and didnt come out much, that's because he wanted to hide his high crime coefficient, so it's likely that he killed someone he knew. But how is it that the suspect led him to leave his house? If you knew someone its obviously much easier but it was so important to go after the victim did for a year and a half. You may... ¿Huh? Kagari, why are you looking me like that?

Kagari: (You) _____, have i ever told you that you look beautiful doing your analysis?

(You) _______: Kagari! Can you focus on the case please!

Kagari: But i just said a compliment!!!

(You) _______: Sorry.., is this murderer, I am concerned and i want this to end as quickly as possible. So we can return to normality ok? Do not take this in a bad way, you know what I feel for you.

Kagari: Dont worry, I also want to catch this murderer.

Kagari:

I had never seen her so serious at work is as if something is worrying her, she wants to find this murderer as quickly as possible.

*(You) ______ call Gino through her communicator.

(You)______ explained to Gino her whole theory, Gino remained fairly impressed, it was the first time he heard her doing analysis. And then.

*For the communicator.

Gino: I was about to call to you, another incident happened... someone found another body, with the message "Latent Criminal #2, Public Security Bureau U1 must do more...."

He's challenging us....