¿What Happened That Day?

Kagari:

I found (You)_______'s file, I began to open it slowly and.....

I started to read.

Name: (You) _______

Age: 20 years

Graduate of approved examination of sybil system with 700 points and grades A for the six ministries.

Ex Inspector.

Family history: His father was marked on a review of psycho pass and was declared a latent criminal. His father escaped and had to make a raid on the family home where his father was paralyzed and in a sudden event the psycho pass of (You)_______ was marked by a range of 450 coefficient crime however when she was taken to the isolation facility her psycho pass abruptly got down to 24, so the case was labeledn as unfinished and they let her free in the custody of her mother.

Work: In an incident at work, she was on a mission and her psycho pass increased abruptly without mentioning that it was because she thought as her father and so increased her tone of psycho pass. She never wanted to give information of what she saw but the mission was accomplished she rescued a minor involved and the enforcers and inspectors found a dead man stabbed after a fight, is believed to be the uncle of (You)________ however the man was not registered in the family record so it was assumed it was another latent criminal. The case remained unfinished and after a few months the psycho pass of (You)_________ stayed high and didn't return down so it was downgraded to an enforcer.

What the hell? How her psycho pass had lowered its rate of criminality of 450-24 in a day, what did she saw in that mission that left her so traumatized and was the straw that broke the glass to her coefficient will increase it? That means....

(You) ______: Kagari, what are you seeing?

I turned back more scared than ever, she reached down and she took the file.

(You)_______: What is this? Wait .... Is this my file!?

Kagari: Look (You) ______I can explain!

(You) ______: Why you want to know my past?!?! What the heck is wrong with you?

Kagari: (You) ______, what happened that day?

(You) _______: Is not your business! It's more, you'll never know what happened that day never!

Kagari: But, why?

(You) ______: Kagari, you're probably the only person I trust.... but that does not entitle you to invade my privacy and especially from my past. Dont make me stop trusting you, idiot.

She threw the file and crossed very angry the door.

What happened that day?