-10-

((I'd call this a Valentines gift, but I'm mostly just gifting you pain))

((WARNINGS: panic attack / sensory overload / arguing/yelling))

Y/n couldn't believe his eyes. Excitement coursed through his veins as he read over the words again. More than anything he wanted to share that excitement.

He wanted to tell Tommy. He couldn't tell Tommy.

He couldn't and wouldn't. He was not going to come out just to tell him he'd won a raffle.

A smile spread across his face and he bounced up and down in his seat. He'd won the raffle! A free binder, and his parents never even had to know.

He spun in a full circle before clicking the reply button and typing in his address along with other information requested of him. He wasn't looking forward to doing the measurements but he knew he had to make sure it fit, otherwise this whole thing would be rather disappointing.

He snuck around the house searching for a measuring tape, grateful his parents were both out as he did so. Once he'd found it he ran back up the stairs to his room, measured as quickly and accurately as possible, and ran back down to shove the tape back where he'd found it.

He added the size to the list of information and double checked over it.

Address: *insert address. You know you want to. jk jk pls don't*

Color: F/C

Size: Y/S

He clicked send, trying to contain his excitement.

He really wanted to tell Tommy.

He decided on a compromise. He'd call Tommy, but he wouldn't tell him. At least not everything.

He opened discord and tapped the call button at the top of their messages. They were still open from earlier.

He answered on the fourth ring.

"What is UP O/N!" he greeted with a level of energy which could only mean that he was streaming.

"Tommyyyyyy," he found himself easily matching that energy. He spoke in a lower voice than usual, knowing he could play it off as a bit if questioned.

And shockingly he wasn't. Not even for a moment. Tommy just accepted it and moved on.

The banter flew back and forth seamlessly for what must have been at least a couple hours. Time flew, and it went even faster when y/n got to feel comfortable like this. Just a like bit more like himself.

A chime notified them that the call had been joined.

"Hello?"

They both responded with significantly more enthusiasm than Tubbo had applied to his greeting.

"Yeah, hi Tommy!" He picked it up a bit.

Y/n stifled a laugh as he realized Tubbo hadn't known Tommy was streaming either.

"Who's he?" He asked Tommy before immediately continuing. "Wait sorry, that was rude, who are you?" He rephrased.

"What?" Tommy asked, confusion evident in his tone. "...Do you mean o/n?" He asked after a moment.

"Oh! Terribly sorry!" He spoke hurriedly. "Hi o/n!"

Y/n couldn't help the shaky smile which had spread across his entire face.

His shitty "low" voice had passed. He passed. He passed to a friend. Who didn't even know!

He was brought out of his thoughts by Tommy laughing like a maniac.