-39-

Back to Y/n

((Warnings: fandom stuff, anger, mentioned food))

((Pretty wholesome actually, you're welcome))

This whole thing was stupid.

He wasn't sure who to be mad at, but he knew that he was mad regardless. Sure, they'd managed to get the original post taken down by then, and many people were understanding in deleting their own, but there was no way to completely erase what had happened.

He wanted to hit something, or yell at nobody, but he was sharing a room with two sleeping teenagers, so that wasn't an ideal course of action. Instead, he opened Discord, and set his status.

I'd smack Tommy for a haircut. I'd smack Tommy just to do it, but a haircut would be great

Y/n shut his phone off, dropping it by his side in favor of staring at the wall some more. He could hear the soft breaths of the other two in the room. Tommy hummed in his sleep, shuffling around before falling silent again, almost as if he sensed the threat against him. Y/n sighed, trying to get some rest himself despite the disaster which was his mind.

No more than ten minutes later, a buzz from his phone interrupted that plan. Flipping it up and unlocking it, he found a new discord message, from Sapnap of all people. Two words.

-

Come outside

-

Well.. that was a bit cryptic. But it wasn't like he had anything else going on, so he pushed up from the floor and stood, quietly sliding out the door into the hall. He cringed at the onslaught of memories as he passed the water cooler, trying to remind himself that, at the very least, with these people, that kind of thing would be in the past.

Pressing through the exit, he was met with cool air in the divide of the doorway. He looked around, seeing a familiar rental car in the parking lot. He made his way across, tugging at the front of his hoodie as a wave of dysphoria washed over him.

As he approached, he could see the outline of who he assumed to be Sapnap, illuminated by a nearby streetlight. He looked up, meeting y/n's gaze and waving.

Once he was closer, he could just make out the warm colored hues of the flannel shirt he wore, and the outline of something in his hands.

"Howdy," Y/n called with a wave.

"Hey," he smiled back. "So, saw your status, figured I'd save Tommy the trouble," he joked, waving the object he'd been holding. "Found the kitchen scissors and drove over."

Y/n wasn't sure whether to thank him, question why he'd driven out with no notice, or ask him what the fuck he'd been doing at midnight, but settled on thanking him.

"Yeah, no problem," he replied as he looked around the empty lot. "I probably could've thought this through more," he mumbled.

"Do you know what you're doing?" Y/n asked, half-joking. Part of him wondered if Sapnap was impulsive enough to attempt to help even if he didn't.

"Do I know what I'm- of course I know what I'm doing. I've been cutting my hair for years. Hell, 'went through a class for it last year, so I'd say I've got a decent idea."

Y/n hummed, surprised, but glad for it.

"Well, thank you again, then," he said. He paused. "What are you doing?"

Sapnap looked up as he undid the third button on his shirt.

"Oh, uh," he seemed to realize how weird it looked. "I've got something under it, figured you wouldn't want to get a bunch of hair caught in your hood."