-19-

((Instead of divergences it's just two options total. Two separate chapters. First option is for those who are a further distance (several hour flight), and second is for those within England (or real close to it) and is only a couple hours plane ride. Scroll down to get to second option if you want it.))

((A lot of it repeats, I would not recommend reading both. It's just easier to format this than divergences (since it's only 2)))

((And uh... Listen, if you live just a car ride away from Brighton and wouldn't need a plane, I'll tell you where to skip. Just read the first option and look for bold words <3))

((Ah also I've been on a plane count ONE time and I was... 2 years old? So forgive me if this is off))

((First option))

It was the day. The day he would be meeting Wilbur Soot.

((Ok bitches skip the rest of the goddamn chapter))

((On a serious note, sorry I don't really have anything for you Brighton dwellers (or those nearby) this week. You can read anyway if you like but it's all about taking a flight and such so it doesn't really apply to you.))

He wanted to be excited, but the emotional exhaustion of dealing with his parents, the unreal feeling of it all, the fact that he hadn't slept the previous night, and his current location lessened his ability to be. He hadn't exactly expected to spend an hour of the day of the meeting on a bus, but his parents weren't talking to him so it seemed like the best option.

He had a suitcase on his lap, blocking off his view of whoever was sitting across from him.

He leaned back against the window, mind mostly blank as he waited for his stop.

Once it was called he stumbled out of his seat and to the door as quickly as he could, walking from there to the airport. Luckily the stop was very close to the airport given it was a common destination.

He was about to board a plane alone and fly to meet someone he'd never seen without a screen between them. And within a few days of arrival he was going to be meeting his closest friends.

People he used to practically idolize.

He still watched their videos if he was being honest.

It was all so surreal.

He walked through the doors and into the building, immediately met with the hum of people talking.

It was less crowded than an airport might usually be, with restrictions only having lifted recently, but it was still more people in one place than Y/n had seen in months.

It was kind of cool, but also very anxiety inducing.

He was relieved when he finally got on the plane. Less so when he remembered how long the flight was going to be. He settled in for the next several hours of cramped legs and screaming infants.

He put his phone in airplane mode and opened iTunes. ((Or Spotify Ig idk))

((What you got in your playlists expose ya'selves))

He shuffled a playlist and found a small smile make its way to his face at the familiar beginning of "Your New Boyfriend."

His smile grew when he remembered he'd be meeting Wilbur soon. Oh wow he would be meeting Wilbur soon. Suddenly it felt much more real. He wasn't sure if he should be anxious or ecstatic. Both. It was both.