-18-

((the little (a) represents @))

((Warnings: mild transphobia, not much is happening though))

((Low key dedicated to AuthorKunOptimism

Y/n shied away from his mother's gaze as he rushed to be able to go back upstairs. Ever since the "talk," if you could even call the brief interaction such, she'd been different.

Prior to this she'd already been more distanced, always exuding an aura of awkward distrust and disappointment... but now, in the light of the new information he'd offered her, she had truly shut off from him.

Her eyes held the sadness of a mother who'd lost her child. And she was staring at him like he was a suspect in the crime.

The most he could get was a strained sad smile. Most of the time she barely even spared a glance. His father was no better. For the most part he ignored Y/n's presence completely. When he wasn't doing that, he was staring blankly, although somewhere underneath that Y/n felt the disappointment and frustration.

He could tell they were both holding in their true feelings on the situation by ignoring it entirely rather than admit it out loud.

God he couldn't wait to be gone, even if it was only temporary.

He wondered how long it would be before they came forward and just said what was on their minds.

He scurried back up the stairs with a half made dinner in hand. He had been coming downstairs exclusively to get food, do schoolwork as quickly as possible, and use the bathroom. Besides that he had been in his room constantly, not that that was a massive difference from usual.

Would it ever go back to usual?

He sighed as he shut his door and sat at his desk. He stared at the empty space where his computer used to be. Even now that his parents knew what the binder had actually been, they hadn't returned it, and none of them had mentioned if there were conditions for him being able to use his computer again. They hadn't brought it up to him, and he wasn't speaking unless spoken to.

At least he was sure he'd be leaving soon. He'd double checked with his mother and spoken to Wilbur the day after he came out, and had since confirmed everything.

Including his information. Which he had to share with the entire group.

Y/n had to send Wilbur his address and the phone number of at least one parent since he was a minor, and to the chat he had to include his own phone number and his name. Well, his deadname. Wilbur had told him he didn't have to, but he knew it would raise suspicion to be the only one not to give a name. Or to give a name and have anyone realize there was an inconsistency between it and his ID.

In the group chat that Wilbur had made was everyone who was able to come. That being himself, Tommy, Tubbo, Fundy, Niki, Bad, Skeppy, Y/n, Phil, and Kristen.

He had added Sapnap a couple days after when it turned out he was able to make it.

He skimmed over the chat to see what he had missed since last checking it.

Niki: I'm sorry! My flight is cancelled, I'll be late :(

Wilbur: That's alright Niki, you were going to come earlier than anyone else anyway

Niki: We were going to watch movies before everyone else came and it got hectic

Niki: remember?