Chapter 30 : Rainy Day Tea.

click the external link to see mr.flinch.. or here is the link.. i dont know if you can click it but oh well.. he is gorgeous mmm... fjahfajdfhadjfhajhcajcha help me like look at him http://mydoseof.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/tumblr_ls3tb9Dqfp1qf8r8uo1_500.png .. sorry.. he's played by ryan gosling but when he has glasses omfg..

outfit on the side! ending this story soon.. not edited. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOUIS I LOVE YOUU.x

Harry's POV

    It's been a couple weeks without seeing Taylor. I don't understand what I can do to fix the mistakes I caused. The thought of her crying or self harming herself because of me makes me shiver. I despise those thoughts. And right now I hate myself.

   The boys have headed to London for the interviews and studio work we have to do. They keep asking about Taylor and I keep changing the subject. Shelby hasn't called since that night. Neither has Tay. 

     I knew I messed up big time. I knew that I had to live with what I did. I hate it though. I hate all the pressure that is put into being with Taylor. I'm not sure why there is so much pressure but she is just so damn perfect I feel like I am never good enough. 

     And here I am again; missing her. 

     This is the time where I screwed up everything so badly that she'll never take me back. The look on her face when she saw the hickey on my neck. I knew I should've checked before I came home. Now I am stuck in the position of forgetting her or chasing after her. 

     I want to chase after her but.. I'm not positive if she'll stop running from me. I think I have just hurt her too much. I can't keep on going if she won't give me a reason too. I could just feel the pain that is soothing through her body when she realized what I did. I can't help but feel guilty. I hate myself.

    I really do.

     "Harry?" A voice said. I came out of my thoughts seeing the lads looking worried. "Are you alright?"

     "I need to go see Taylor." I said. I stood up and hurried to get my keys of the counter but got stopped by a voice.

       "No." Niall said. I turned and raised an eyebrow. "No."

       "No what?" I asked.

       "I said no." He replied. "Don't go see her."

       "Why not?" I asked. "I need to fix things."

      "You can't fix things, Harry!" He finally bursted. "You can't fix what you did! You can't just apologize for cheating on her and expect her to come back to you!"

      "Just stay out of this, Niall." I said.

      "I'm not gonna stay out of this!" He yelled standing up. "She is my friend and I'm not gonna let you hurt her for all your selfish reasons!"

     "Selfish reasons?! Like what?" I said.

     "Like not getting enough sex so you had to go to your ex girlfriend!" He yelled.

     "Oh shut up." I snarled. "I'm not like that anymore!"

     "Oh really? Maybe you never ended." He said.

     "Guys-" Liam said but I cut him off.

      "Why do you even care? You haven't seen Taylor in like a year until I brought her back!" I yelled.

     "Yeah but I was with her until she left. You we're too busy with your girlfriend!" He yelled.

     "At least I can get a girlfriend!" I yelled regretting it.