Chapter 28 : I Think He Cheated.

sorry to leave you all on a big cliff hanger! here is the next chapter. still wondering where this story is going and how long it will last. i just finished band-aids and drama, love and lies shouldn't be much longer either. also i keep twisting and turning all my stories. if any of you have any suggestions please comment a amount of chapter i should have all together in this story (LESS THAN 50)! thank you! please vote, almost to 200! .x

not edited. & outfit on the side.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Taylor's POV

      Arie's lips we're on mine and I ddin't know what to do. They we're hypnotizing me even more. Crap, crap, crap. My hands found their way to his hair running them through it as his hands lay around my waist. What was I doing?!

     I pulled away and took a step back.

     "Arie.." I said.

      "I want us to be back together." He said. "I am so sorry about everything that happened. It really wasn't suppose to happen like that. Just you we're leaving and it paranoid me thinking you'd find someone else."

      "Arie, listen." I said. "I am kind of with someone."

      "You are?" He said with a devastated face. 

      "Yes." I said. "I am sorry."

      "Okay.." He said. "I'll.. I guess I'll see you around then."

      "Sure." I said.

      "Can I have a hug though?" He asked.

      "Sure." I smiled lightly. His arms snaked around my waist as my arms went around his neck. He pulled me close and I smile lightly as I hid my face in the crook of his neck. I missed him but I wasn't gonna forgive him.

       "Um.." A voice said behind Arie. I prayed to God it wasn't Harry. I pulled up to see Eleanor standing there with wide eyes.

       "Oh, hey El." I said. "Um.. Arie I'll talk to you later yeah?"

       "Sure, bye." He said kissing my cheek and walking away. I walked into the house afraid to see what El was gonna say. I heard her follow me and slam the door behind me.

      "What and who was that?!" She said.

      "That is my ex boyfriend, Arie." I said quietly.

       "He is hot!" She said. "But what is he doing here? Doesn't he know you and Harry are together?"

       "Not exactly." I said.

       "What?" She exclaimed. "Oh my god, what did he do?"

       "Okay." I said sitting on the chair as she sat onto the couch getting intrigued in the subject. "After shopping and everything I came here to see a note from Harry saying that he was doing something in the studio since he left then he said he'd come back and cook us a new dinner he foun-"

      "Wait, he's cooking? Again?!" She said. 

      "I know!" I yelled back.

      "Okay, go on." She repliled.

      "Well," I said. "I laughed at it because he said to not go out anywhere because it's dark and he isn't with me. Well, I just stayed here and watched some TV dozing off now and then. I waited a couple hours and he still wasn't here and then the door knocked. I got up and saw Arie. Him and I used to date when I took dance here. We kind of ended because I left to New York and he hit me."